Self Bondage Hogtie

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
onceuponatime

Self Bondage Hogtie

Post by onceuponatime »

I sit on my bed tying my ankles together. I'm wearing tight fitting sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt, my size 11.5 feet are bare. While kneeling with ankles crossed and tied together behind, I set to cleave gagging and blindfolding myself with bandannas. My hood strings are then pulled tight and square knotted. It feels like being in a sensory deprivation hood, I can't see and all I can hear are muffled raindrops hitting the house. Only my mouth and nose are sticking out of a small hole in my hood.

As I'm trying to get used to a wrapped up bandana held tight between my teeth I fish my hands through a coiled length of rope. There is a noose attached to my ankles and positioned around the ropes in between my wrists ready to cinch down and pull my wrists snug.

This is my last chance to back out, when I fall forward onto my stomach my feet will pull the noose tight and my wrists will be grabbed firmly by their bonds. I psych myself up and fall forward

Left hogtied on top of a bed in a dark bedroom. My wrists tied tightly near my crossed ankles, bare feet sticking out. I can't see anything and can't make out much sound around me. I didn't anticipate that tying my hood tightly around my head would force my face closer to my chest making it harder to breath. When face down it's hard to breath, my face forced into the bed. And when I roll onto my sides it cuts into circulation in the opposite ankle. So I'm trading pain and discomfort for breath through my nose and cleave gagged mouth as I shift around. I'm trying not to panic. While this is going on I'm also distracted by the vibrator.

As I struggle and roll around in my tight hogtie. I'm also being made to squirm due to the bullet vibrator on my cock. It's held tightly to the underside of the head and shaft by a silicone Tenga egg masturbation sleeve. It's soft and ridged, and when used without any lubrication it holds itself snug against the head of my cock. For reassurance that it wont be going anywhere even if I struggle against it. I put a couple rings of tape around the sleeve ensuring it would stay in place.

I'm not able to free myself without the serrated switchblade in the next room and I have to struggle a bit to take breaths through my gag. My nose is a little stuffed but it's not a problem if I don't freak out. Distracting me is the vibrator I switched on before securing my hands. I feel around for knots but can't reach any well enough to untie myself. It feels like I'm being forced into a throbbing erection. Like the vibrator is charging me up to use me against my will.

Waves of pleasure wash over me. All I can do is lay there and be taken by them as I'm drooling through my gag. They feel strong but not quite enough to push me over the edge. It gets to be incredibly teasing. I really want to cum now but I don't have enough control over how I'm being stimulated to make it happen. Each of these waves of intense pleasure have my brain floating away in fantasy.

I think about how vulnerable and exposed I feel and how I wish my girl was here to take advantage of me. My favorite thing is to be securely tied up and tickle tortured to the point of begging and pleading. Of course my wonderful girl would not be giving into these pleas. She would be using them against me, twisting my words into reasons to punish me longer or with more intense tickling. We don't play with safe words, she always continues until she is satisfied.

When I stop fantasizing I feel weak and tormented. Escape is on my mind, but the whole idea behind my scene is to wait until I cum. If I continue to squirm and struggle until I cum this is going to be quite an intense experience. You see I am very susceptible to post orgasm torture, when I'm intensely stimulated past the point of orgasm it's euphoric, but it's also torture that I'm going to want to stop.

When I'm not being tied up and tortured by my girlfriend/princess/mistress, the next best thing is doing it on my own. If I get myself tied up nice and tight with a vibrator to take me over the edge. I'll cum intensely, the pleasure will get to be too much and I'll be convulsing, struggling, and whimpering, while feeling very helpless. I devised the release being a serrated switchblade attached to the end of the rope binding my wrists together. This rope is maybe 15-20 feet long and runs down the bed, down a small flight of stairs and across a room. To free myself I have to walk my hogtied hands across the rope pulling it in without dropping it off the bed I'm on. I had not tried this before, but I thought it would take me up to 5 minutes to get to my knife, but I had no idea before I trying it.

It all gets to be too much for me, before I have the chance to start pulling in my rope, my freedom. The vibrator sends me into one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. I'm shooting streams of cum into the egg wrapped tightly around my dick. The vibrator is still going strong against me, making my orgasm build to be too much I'm unaware of the drool coming out of my gagged mouth and running onto myself and the bed. I can't see anything, and I don't think my brain is able to focus on hearing anything around me. Escape feels so far off. I can barely move my fingers. What if I can't focus enough to get my knife to free myself?

The vibration is intense and feels wonderful and horrible at the same time. If I could jump I would be on the ceiling. To get away from the sensation forcing itself onto me, pushing me into another dimension. I need out, I can't seem to struggle enough to free myself, I think I've been whimpering this whole time. My cock is throbbing and sore and this vibrator is driving me crazy. If I can't free myself could I be driven over the edge of sanity? What happens if I'm stuck? How long do the batteries last. If this was a session with a partner I would be begging and pleading for them to stop, promising to do anything to stop the beyond intense feeling turning into my torture.

I try to rub against the bed enough to dislodge the vibrator I focus as much as I can on walking my hands along the rope. Being careful not to drop it. If I drop it who knows how long this will take. I soon figure out that the vibrator is not going anywhere and will continue driving me crazy.

–-

There is no way for me to know how long it took to get to the knife and cut the rope tying my hands to my feet. This released the pressure on the noose so I could loosen it and pull my hands out to race for the vibrator. In the end I was soaked with sweat, the gag in my mouth was sopping wet. And I still shook from my self inflicted teasing, denial, edging and post orgasm torture self bondage session.

I think I'll try it again soon with a much smaller gag and nothing restricting my head movement. Maybe adding a pair of earplugs. I might experiment with hogties that have my elbows and knees cinched together. And I think my large steel butt plug would make my orgasm more intense and long.

Sorry if my writing is confusing, or if the tense is strange. This is my true story of the time I was very satisfied with a self bondage scene. Please let me know if you have any input on what I could do differently next time to make it better.