My latest experience

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
whitney_CD_bound32

My latest experience

Post by whitney_CD_bound32 »

I have only been a member of this forum for bout a week now but reading all the stories and ideas and discussions has REALLY put me in the mood for some crossdressing and self Bondage.
So I only had a little less than an hour to do something because my wife left and I had to go back to work. So I ran upstairs to my wife and I's playroom to get started, before I grabbed my 6" blue stiletto platform scrappy heels, medium butt plug, leather locking ball gag, grey opaque pantyhose, suspension leather wrist cuffs, 2 utility straps, Hitachi wand, nipple clamps w/o connecting chain, and nude shape wear briefs that come up just under my nipples.
I started by inserting my plug(which feels amazing and goes in with some ease :wink: ) then I put on my pantyhose followed by the shape wear and then slid into my blue stilettos.
In our playroom I have 3 suspension anchor points above my head. I have a snap hook permanent hanging there for quick fun. Standing directly under the hook I attached a string from a hook on the wall about chest height directly in front of me about 5ft away that is going to attach to both of my nipple clamps. I usually use these clamps on my wife and notice that they slip off easily so I decided to take off the little rubber pads that protect our skin from the teeth of the clamp( WOW, that was intense)
After attaching them to me I got the length just right to wear if I moved back at all it would tug on my nipples and cause some very intense pleasurable pain! Next I placed the hitachi wand in between my legs with the vibrator directly on my tucked away member, then I used a utility strap above and below where the hitachi wand stuck out from between my legs and tightened the straps down very tight to force my legs to hold the wand in place. ( A trick I use all the time) next I strapped on my ball gag, then placed my wrists in the cuffs and snapped one cuff into the hook above my head. Before snaping my other wrist cuff in place I decided to add a little torment to myself and grabbed beside one of my wife's red platform strioper heels and placed it over the strings leading from my nipple clamps to the wall. That caused a constant tug on my poor little nipples during the entire session. Finally I turned the hitachi wand to HIGH and snapped my other wrist into the snaphook. I think you can imagine the rest from there, which didn't take long! Clean up only took about 10-15 mins and I was redressed and head out the door back to work. Awesome lunch break! 8)
greenfrog9

Re: My latest experience

Post by greenfrog9 »

Thanks for sharing your experience.