unexpected "help"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Sendep666

unexpected "help"

Post by Sendep666 »

I have a seven-foot long rubber-lined bag, which I like to get into, as follows. I pull it over my head until it rests on my shoulders, then I take a couple of turns of chain round my neck, and padlock it. Put the keys on the end table beside the bed, then shrug the bag off my shoulders all the way to the floor, and lie on the bed, lifting my legs up, and shaking the bag to its full length, which covers me entirely. Then I spend delightful hours fantasizing about dominant women, and attending to my needs. One Friday, the landlord banged on the door, yelled "you in? I'm here about your plumbing problem!" I didn't know what to do....ignore him? Get myself out (takes a minute or two, especially if I've only been in there long enough for the rubber to get sticky, rather than slippery with sweat) Before I could react positively, he used his passkey, assuming I was out. This was a studio apartment, and consisted of one large room, with a kitchen alcove and a small bathroom. So, I was in sight, the minute he opened the door! "F*** me!" he grunted, and approached. "You kinky little shit!" he said, with some amusement. Now, the way I am set up, there is a small nylon zipper across my mouth, and two tiny airholes right above it. When the zipper is closed, which it usually is, there is not enough air to carry on a conversation, and the material is tight around my head and face, reducing me to grunts, moans, and at best a kind of MMMMMfffffff! sound. Anyway, I went to sit up and swing my legs to the floor, but he laughed and laughed, and tied something round the neck of the bag, under my feet, trapping me completely. Now this was in line with my fantasies, but not involving this fat, greasy slob of a man, in his fifties (I was eighteen at the time, not long out of the orphanage). "Whatcha gonna do now, smart-ass?" he sneered. "I gotcha, you little pervert! You're MINE! I got a game to watch, then maybe I'll be back, check on you!" And he left! I lay there, in a state of shock, realizing quickly that I couldn't get loose. What was he going to do? He couldn't just leave me here like this! Could he? I had been regularly tied up and used and abused in the orphanage, so I was savvy enough to realize there were things he could do to me, or make me do to him, that I would be unable to fight off in any way! The phrase 'be careful what you wish for - you might just get it!" kept coming to mind. Eventually, I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew, I got a slap across the head. Got my attention, instantly! "So, what am I gonna do with you?" he growled. "I can think of dozens of things, all f*cking brilliant! I can make VERY good use of that zipper over your mouth, or I can tie you round the waist, arms above, and pull the bottom half of this stupid bag back over the top half, leaving you exposed and very vulnerable! You get my drift! I'm thinking about it right now....in fact I can do ANY f*cking thing I want, and there's NOTHING you can do about it! Right? RIGHT?" Another slap on the head, brought a despairing "MMMMMMMfffff!" from me. "Better! he said. I learned volumes that weekend, mainly about how to please someone who had the drop on you! I went from the depths of despair, gradually to a state of arousal I had never imagined possible! This was not what I had fantasized about, but it sure as hell felt good! I resigned myself to just doing what I was told, and was pretty sure I would let this happen to me again....and again...
Sir Cumference

Re: unexpected "help"

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard.

(I'm contemplating whether this thread should be moved to "fiction")

Edit: I have corresponded with Sendep, and I will not move it to fiction.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~