Self-bondage at home

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
tallboots4me

Self-bondage at home

Post by tallboots4me »

First: a little background on me:
i am switch, but have been into self-bondage for about 10 years. my Mom (who is a widow) found me one day tied up and gagged on my bed when i was 13. After we both freaked out, we talked about it. She said she would rather me be open about it and be safe, then hide it and maybe get hurt. So while i am at home, she will knows of my s/b sessions and check on me. i had the opportunity to meet other college kids who were into Bondage and Dominance. i learned much from them, and hope i can continue meeting folks into the lifestyle.

Now - back in December, while my Mom and sister were downstairs wrapping presents, i decided to get a self-bondage session in. i dressed in a t-shirt that was a little too tight, shiny shorts, long gloves, and some OTK boots. i took a kitchen chair upstairs to my walk-in closet, along with my bag of toys. i tied my ankles to the back legs of the chair, being sure to tie the heels of my boots to the legs as well. my knees were tied to the front legs. i then wrapped rope around my thighs tying me to the chair seat. i put clips on my nipples that were be tied to the ring in my collar. i wrapped rope around my torso tying me to the back of the chair.

i then gagged myself with a harness gag. The strap was very tight. i taped my eyes and then strapped on a blindfold. i was close enough to the door that i pulled it shut. My handcuffs were tied to a rail in the back of the chair. i clicked one on a wrist, then another. They are not "50 Shades" cuffs and do not have a release button. The keys are taped onto a small shelf next to my chair. If i have to, i can shimmy the chair around and feel for them on the table. In about an hour, my Mother and sister would come check on me in the closet.

Well, after a long time and some nodding off into subspace, i finally i heard the door open and my sister's voice say "I thought you might be in here." She checked the ropes and straps and said "Not bad; could be better".

She took the nipples clips off and i let out a little bit of a scream. Then i heard her going through my bag. She took some more rope and wrapped it around my chest and arms, now tying my arms to the back of the chair. i could not move them at all. i have a small bondage mitten i bought that just goes up past my wrists. She slipped it over my hands and tied it tight. Now i could not pick up the handcuff keys! She tied a rope from the ring on my mitten and tied it down to the chair rail under me. i was unable to move anything but my head. She then lifted up my shirt, and put the clips back on! While i was trying to call her names, she buckled all my harness gag straps all one more notch. Then . . . she put plugs in my ears and left me.

Needless to say, i was really horny from being made more helpless!!

After i don't know how long, my Mom came in and took off the blindfold and the nipple clips. She took out the ear plugs and gave me a bit of a lecture about doing this alone, keeping the nipple clips on for too long, etc. She then took off the gag, and finally untied me. i was really sore and a bit crampy, and all i wanted to do was to relieve myself.

Hope Y/you enjoy this!

b
ponylady

Re: Self-bondage at home

Post by ponylady »

nice.

i have a feeling somebody is plotting revenge on his sister.
[
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

ponylady wrote:i have a feeling somebody is plotting revenge on his sister.
revenge for doing just what he wanted? sorry, I got a boner just from reading :oops:

nice story, even nicer for that it sounded real :D
That's a very understanding mom, giving you a lecture about safety but not freaking out because you are a pervert :mrgreen:
I gave my daughter the same advice about telling us when she's up to something, I myself don't lock the door but put a red ribbon on the door handle as a sign that I don't want to be disturbed, and as a warning: bound naked weirdo insinde :mrgreen: :twisted:

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
tallboots4me

Post by tallboots4me »

Thanks everyone for your replies. Just an FYI - i am female!

b
Annamarie_bound

Post by Annamarie_bound »

How was your mom ok with you doing self bondage as 13? And how did you do it when you were 13?
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

I love this story.
It must have been an enrichment to grow up in such an understanding and inspiring environment. I envy you :wink:
Have you taken sweet revenge on your sister ?
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
mymy42

Post by mymy42 »

Hi tallboots4me,

Thanks for sharing this wondeful story, I got a boner too just by reading it. How delightful it should have been, you are lucky to have such a family, although i wouldn't personnaly like to see my mom involved into this.

Please share if your naughty sister striked again!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I think quite a few of us would love to hear of any further experiences you had. Sounds like your sister has more than a passing acquaintance with bondage as well. :!:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.