Inflated ballsack part 2

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Inflated ballsack part 2

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've posted here about inflating my ballsack before.

So its nothing new. Yesterday I wanted to do another session, but I had some more ideas that I wanted to try.

For example, I always wanted to inject some saline between my penis and the skin. I know its possible, just never experienced its feeling. I only have 1l sacks of saline, and just inflating my penis that way is not gonna work. 100ml is probably the most I can inject there without going past a line. Or so that was my thought at least.

I started inflating my ballsack and figured, if I inject 900ml there, the remaining 100ml would go into my penis.

I found 2 clean spots for the needles to go in. No arteries were hit which means that when the needle goes out, it bleeds only a little bit and then the hole seals easily.

I use a 100ml syringe that I fill 10 times and attach to either needle to fill my sack. When I inserted 900ml (or so I thought...) I pulled out the needles so I could use one of the needles to insert into my penis. Note, its not best practice to reuse a needle, but in a session like this, I find that it can be done. Especially since the needle is covered mostly with saline, so bacteria's stay away.

Anyway, I miscounted the amount of injections, so I only inserted 800ml into my ballsack, not 900ml.

Given that I had extracted the needles already, I didn't fancy to put a needle in once more because more puncture wounds mean that its more easily possible for the pressure inside to not properly close a wound making it more time consuming and possibly leakage which makes the whole experience last less long. So 800ml in my sack it was then.

I filled the syringe with 100ml saline and noticed there still was about 100ml left. I decided to just insert 100ml into my penis and see how far I would come and what happened. Then I would determine if the remaining 100ml would be inserted too or discarded.

With my ballsack inflated and stretched, my penis was sort of pulled inward, so I had to dig it out and reorient my ballsack so that my penis was properly accessible for what I was going to do.

I hesitated where I wanted to inject the saline though. I saw arteries running and I'd rather wanted a spot without arteries in this case. I decided to go for the base of the penis at the side where my pleasure muscle is too, near the ballsack. I felt the skin and it was definitely still part of the penis, but the inflated ballsack also meant that the skin was easier accessible.

I pulled the skin up, inserted the needle slowly and it went under the skin between the skin and the penis itself. I inserted a little bit of saline to test and got a nice fillage. From there I could more easily see and feel how and where in the skin I was with the needle. I seemed to still be inside the skin, but with the saline now there, I could far easier push it through.

And there I was, the needle between my skin and my penis. I started to inject the saline and I felt it being between my penis and skin. Perfect. The saline was cold though, and as with my ballsack, that caused for quite some discomfort. At first you instinctively think something is wrong, but then you realize the 2 spots of pain are the puncture of the needle through the skin and the saline touching the penis itself. The needle itself gets really cold because of the saline. Ever held an ice cube against your skin? That sensation where the needle punctured the skin.

After I inserted 50ml of saline, I started to feel a different kind of pain. It seemed my penis was now being stretched in a weird way. Although I could still insert saline if I wanted, I didn't trust this feeling so I decided I had a nice inflated penis now, and this was going to be it.

So the needle was removed, and I discarded the remaining 150ml of saline. I'm pretty sure, that if my ballsack was not inflated, I could've gone larger. Probably 100ml.

When the needle was out, I realized I had inserted it at the bounding tissue rather than the actual skin. This bounding tissue is also present at the ballsack and if you push a needle through there, it has the advantage of no arteries there and little blood, but the disadvantage that the wound closes really slowly, and water leaks out very very slowly once the needle is out.

There are water patches for that, but I don't have any.

My penis was nicely inflated and larger because of that which placed things more into perspective. Nice!

Slept with the inflated ballsack and this morning although it had shrunk down a little, it was still the size of a white melon.

A few hours ago, I decided that even though the sack is still big, its mostly loose skin with saline inside, and my balls somewhere floating in there. This effectively meant I could try to see if I could put on my chastity cage.

Normally I do the penis first and then the ballsack. This was obviously not possible. But I grabbed a bit of skin and managed to get the ring through that. Then Slowly pulled skin and get it through. And yes, I managed to get more and more skin through which made things easier.

At some point the balls went through, which was quite easy actually.
With the ring at its highest point, just below the penis, I decided to try to get the penis through too. If this was possible it would mean there was a very small chance the chastity cage could go on fully.

I had wait for my penis to be as small as possible, then basically push the sucker entirely into the skin and slide the remaining skin through the ring. A bit painful even, as the hard ring would scratch the loose skin, but it worked. The ring was now around my penis like it normally is.

I got a bit turned on so I had to wait for my penis to go fully flaccid. I tried the cage on, which was still a bit hard as my penis still had a little bit of saline in there, but it worked.

I could lock the cage in place, and I am now actually in chastity with a large ball sack.YAY.

I think I still have about 500ml of saline in my sack, but less is also quite possible. I don't think with more than 500ml of saline this is possible. I don't think injecting into the sack while wearing the cage is a good idea either.

I hope this read will help others to appreciate this and maybe even learn from it. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.