Outdoor Self Bondage "Punishment"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Sprinttri

Outdoor Self Bondage "Punishment"

Post by Sprinttri »

I decided to set up a “punishment” self bondage scenario for my self today. The weather forecast was for rain starting very early in the morning and throughout the morning until about noon. This would be perfect for what I had planned. I was slightly disappointed when I awoke to take our dogs for their sunrise walk in the woods and it had stopped raining.
My warm up plan was executed while walking our dogs. Due to the fact that it was 0’dark early I knew I was pretty safe that no one would be out in the woods. As we entered the woods on the main trail I took off my t-shirt and hung it on a tree by the side of the trail. We walked a bit farther as our dogs enjoyed tracking the smells of the woods critters. Then I took a deep breath and dropped my shorts and left them hung on another trailside tree. Now I’m completely exposed except for my shoes and hat. What a liberating feeling.
I took this a bit father and bound my hands together in front of me with a shoe lace. I then needed to secure my hands to my body somehow. I took the ends of the shoe lace and wrapped them a couple of times around the base of my cock and balls, finishing it off with a quick release bow.
We walked to the turn around point and I leashed up one of our dogs and turned to head back home. The only issue here was that wrists were still bound to my cock and balls. When our dog gave a little tug on the leash I received a quick pull to my restraints. Not painful just a nice reminder of how I had chosen to bind myself.

Upon returning home I gathered up my self bondage back pack and headed to the woods on my bike. A short ride and I was at my secluded self bondage spot. I secured my back pack in one of the trees out of sight and headed out for a trail ride followed by a quick switch to my running shoes for a trail run. All in all I worked up a good sweat over the past hour from my workout, the humidity, and my anxious anticipation of what I had planned.
I set up my ropes and fur cuffs on the two stakes I had driven into the ground to secure my spread legs or arms. Then I set up my rope on the stake that was positioned opposite the other two to secure either my bound together hands or bound together feet, which ever I was in the mood for. Today my hands would be stretched bound to each of the two stakes that were spaced to allow for maximum stretch.
After stripping off my sweaty hat, bike shirt, tri shorts, socks, and running shoes I sprayed my exposed flesh with bug spray. I needed some protection from the flying biting little blood suckers. My sweaty body was cooled a bit as the breeze picked up and teased my totally exposed flesh.
Next I set up my cell set to video my experience. I then bound my ankles about 8” inches apart in a type of hobble. Taking the rest of the webbing I passed it trough the center of the hobble between my ankles and secured it in the form of a tight crotch hugging crotch harness. Testing the access and tightness of the ropes used to secure me I felt for the first time the objects of my “punishment”. Due to the rain the leaves were soggy and clung to my flesh.
With my cell set to record, I followed my “orders” to accept my “punishment”. I had been bad and needed to pay. I sat down in front of the single stake and secured my feet to the carabineer clipped to the rope on the stake to the webbing that ran between my ankles. Sliding back I lay down on my back and reached for the wrist cuffs to tighten and restrain me. For the first time I felt the full on effect of the cold soggy leaves on my naked flesh. Once my wrists were tightly secured stretching my arms out to the side and above my head I savored the feelings and gave myself over to accept my “punishment”.
I imagined I had just been secured by a brutal mistress and was paying for my adherent indiscretions. In my mind I imagined her tormenting me causing me to squish and thrash against my restraints causing me to grind my naked flesh further into the cold soggy leaves and sticks. I was totally at her mercy as she continued to torment me. Suddenly she stopped and temporarily freed me from my binds.
She didn’t let me stay like this for very long and ordered me to turn over on my stomach. I did as I was “told” and resecured myself face down. I could feel the cold soggy leaves and sticks stuck to my backside. After resecuring myself as tightly as I could the mistress again handed out her punishment. Only this time she “punished” my ass, which again caused me to squirm and grind the soggy leaves and sticks into the front of my naked body. The sensations I was experiencing being bound tightly, the images in my mind, and the feeling of the leaves and sticks excited me to no end.
I had successfully “punished” my self and decided my penance was paid. I released myself from my restraints, cleaned them off, put them away in my backpack and positioned myself in front of my cell to record by release reward.
I lubed up my cock and my asshole and proceeded to stoke my hard cock and caress the rim of my asshole with my other hand. This quickly brought my pent up excitement to an exquisite release that rocked my body.
Another successful outdoor self bondage experience. I cleaned up, got dressed, and headed home satisfied in my success.