Trying on dresses

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
hayden9009

Trying on dresses

Post by hayden9009 »

So tomorrow I am meeting some people that are selling some dresses and I am going to meet them and try them on and possibly buy one, they know I am a cross dresser and are totally ok with it. This will be my first time cross dressing in front of someone. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.
gemt

Re: Trying on dresses

Post by gemt »

Enjoy! It is always good to share.
Make sure you are wearing controlling underwear, perhaps under the pretty underwear.
How did this come about?
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Ok will do, I thought it would be a good idea since I want some new clothes to play with and ones that fit properly, and didn't want to spend tons of money on them so I looked on Craigslist for clothes
gemt

Post by gemt »

Good old craigslist!
noble

Post by noble »

Years ago when discount stores were actually selling dance wear - - Zayre was the best at this - - I would go into a store and try on leotard & tights, then come out of the changing room and ask any female how I looked. I remember one time that I actually walked to the register wearing my new outfit, with my shorts and t-shirt under my arm. The cashier told me i looked good, and then out to the parking lot I went.
gemt

Post by gemt »

How did your clothes shopping go?
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

It went pretty good I was nervous to walk up to their house but I did anyway she had a ton of clothes she was selling, I ended up buying a dress and a button down shirt from her. She asked if that's all I want and if I wanted to try them on. I got really excited and nervous at the same time, so I ended up declining and just bought the two things and left without trying them on. I drove home and immediately tried them on.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Congratulations for going! And if she has so much, you could go again. This time you really do have to take up the offer to try them on.
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Yea maybe
gemt

Post by gemt »