What my girlfriend thinks!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
nullbound

What my girlfriend thinks!

Post by nullbound »

Well, I recently told my girlfriend that crossdressing turns me on, which she found kinda hot, which is infinitely better than her thinking i'm a weirdo and leaving me on the spot! And before I continue I must also add she loves being fucked in the arse, so naturally I own several plugs to use on her. But what I never expected was when one night she turned up to my house with an 'outfit' for me she claimed with a smile on her face.

Upon opening her bag to look at the outfit in question, I instantly noticed there were two black leotards, one of them a sleeveless thong style leotard, and the other a long sleeved zipped back leotard, and then there were two pairs of tights, one of which were a thick shiny nude colored pair of dance tights, and the other a pair of mock suspender tights.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked me with a sexy little smile on her face.

Without hesitation I began pulling on the shiny dance tights first, they made my legs look as incredible as they felt! Once I was satisfied with the position of them, I began to put on the mock suspender tights. As I pulled them up to my waist, I noticed they were semi opaque up until where they became nude again to simulate the look of suspenders, I was really liking this outfit she'd chosen for me!

"Put on the sleeveless one first please!" she said getting more and more excited by the minute.

So I stepped into the black thong leotard and it was as I started pulling it up I noticed just how small it was, but it wasn't until I had the leotard sat around my waist I really understood just how small actually was, with the rear of it riding ever higher into my arse crack through the tights. As I pulled it up and over my shoulders and into place, I began to appreciate just how snug of a fit this leotard was. WIthout needing to be prompted I stepped into the other black turtleneck leotard and pulled it up to my waist only to find that this one was also a very tight fit!

I slid my arms through the sleeves and pulled the thick lycra leotard up and over my shoulders, I then began to struggle with the zipper on the back, only managing to get it halfway up..

"Come here" my girlriend giggled as she stepped behind me and took hold of the zipper before doing it up almost all of the way before she claimed it was stuck again. At which point I was completely clueless to the fact that she was infact putting a small padlock through two holes she'd made into the collar of the leotard around the zip, which was infact, completely done up. It was only when I heard a small click and raised my hand to feel what she'd just done that I realized I was in for a real treat!

"Now that you can't take that off I suggest you take the handcuffs out of the top drawer and lay yourself on the bed with your hands cuffed behind you, i'll be with you in a minute" she said with a cheeky wink as she walked out of the room.

Extremely curious as to how this was going to pan out, I did exactly what she asked, I laid face down on the bed and handcuffed myself behind my back, as I laid there for a minute or two I started to wonder where she was, and just as I was about to get up she walked back in with a black bag which she placed next to me on the bed before sitting herself down next to me.

"Is this what you want?" she said to me in a rather serious manner.
"Yes." I said quietly.
"Well then." she said as she stood up and put one of her hands into her black bag.

I heard a clinking noise as she pulled out a pair of anklecuffs and quickly proceeded to lock one end around my left leg; at this point I was so turned on I didn't even try and stop her before she passed the other around my handcuffs and firmly locked the other end onto my right leg. I was now hogtied with chains into an outfit that I was locked into, and I didn't have the key for anything, this was so fucking hot i couldn't believe what was happening to me.

It was at this point she pulled out the very large black butt plug that i'd used on her so many times, before looking up and into my eyes with a smile on her face.

"Well.." she smirked as she stepped closer to me and pulled aside the leotard with one hand, while using the other to pull down the tights. With the tights out of the way she picked out a bottle of lube from her bag and without wasting any time poured it into her hand which she then began to slide around the butt plug, covering every inch of it with the stuff. I just laid there completely shocked as to what was happening as I felt two of her warm wet fingers rubbing against my asshole making sure it was also well lubricated. She then easily slid two of her fingers as far as they would go into my arse, sending a shiver through my helpless body.

"Your turn" she whispered into my ear as she pushed the head of the massive plug against my arse, I had never had anything inside of my ass before and now here i was completely helpless as to what was about to happen to me. I felt my arse slowly loosen as she began to push the monster inside of me, It felt so strange but weirdly so good at the same time, It wasn't even a quarter of the way in and I could already begin to feel it stretching my ass. It was at this point she pulled it almost all of the way out before quickly pushing just over half of it back inside me, she repeated this several times more as I struggled against the chains to no avail before I suddenly stopped as I felt my arse swallow the massive plug that had completely filled me.

"There we go." she said with satisfaction as she pulled the tights back up around my waist and re-positioned the leotards back to their correct places, only now the thong backed leotard instead of burying itself in my ass, was now pulling firmly against the huge plug I had buried inside of me. I felt completely dominated at this point, realizing just how helpless I was, and just how filthy my girlfriend could really be.

She kept me like that for hours as she laid there watching TV while running one of her hands up and down one of my tights clad legs, occasionally going far enough up to give the plug a firm little push to remind me of the monster that i'd so often used on her.

Safe to say she's a keeper.
bound_jenny

Re: What my girlfriend thinks!

Post by bound_jenny »

nullbound wrote:Safe to say she's a keeper.
Who's keeping who? :idea:

And what evil have you unleashed? :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

Love your story
Where the nerve to tell has led to....
As Jenny said; what good evil have you unleashed ? I'm curious for what's to come.
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
nullbound

Post by nullbound »

It's incredible, her parents are away for a few weeks as of next weekend, so i'm looking forward to seeing what she has in store for me! But in terms of good evil, it's only good, she turns up with different styled tights and leotards all the time, and forces me to wear them! and I think it's brilliant she's thought to put holes in all of the collars so she can put a padlock through to keep me in them!

She is talking about getting me some high heels, a pvc corset, and some fishnets to be worn with sheer dance tights and a black zip back leotard! assuming she follows through with this and sticks to her tradition of locking things on.. do you think this is going to be good? and what could make it better?! (besides a butt plug which she'll force upon me anyway)

Thanks,
Nullbound
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

nullbound wrote:she's thought to put holes in all of the collars so she can put a padlock through to keep me in them!
There is more than meets the eye here. She knows a lot more about bondage and the fun that can be had with bound subs than she lets on.

I'd say she's good (and has great potential) at being evil. :whip:

As I have said numerous times before, evil is fun! :twisted:

Jenny.
nullbound

Post by nullbound »

Have just bought a latex catsuit for her. interested to see how this affects her antics, and how long it is before I end up locked inside it.. :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A likely possibility is that she will take it as a sign of appreciation (submission?) on your part and it will reinforce her dominant behavior. :whip:

Expect a Christmas list. :twisted:

You're toast. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
iceman

Post by iceman »

There's always chastity devices, loss of your normal tighty whitey underwear replaced with satiny, silky panties, pegging.....
Oneday

Post by Oneday »

Very nice. Sounds like alot of fun.
noble

Post by noble »

I don't know how your crotch manages the pain of the squeeze.
When I wear too-tight leotards and / or tights, I have to use an athletic cup.