playing in the Garage:

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
sagitarium

playing in the Garage:

Post by sagitarium »

I have begun to play in my garage instead of the office. it add's to the feel of Did-style play, and It also has a turn on effect, when you can hear people walking close by knowing that we are only separated by the door to the garage.

The other day I did a chairtie in there using cuff''s to tie my hands behind and freezing the keys in ice. At first I was a bit disappointed as I was fairly quickly able to get off the chair. Sloppy work I thought. My hands though were still cuffed behind and my ankles were still tied good. After a while the key was free of the ice and I could start the work on the cuff's. A piece of cake I thought, only it wasn't.

It has been a long time since I have used the cuff's so my releasing my hands cuffed behind was a bit rusty. At first I didn't think to much about it, knowing that the worst thing to do was panic, but as time went by and I still could not get the keys into the hole sweat and anxciety began to kick in. I was actually thinking of trying to make my way out for help.

Well I took a deep breath, and tried the other hole one last time, and finally I was able to get them op and free myself, hot and exhausted...
Attachments
15072015DSCI0001.AVI10.png
15072015DSCI0001.AVI9.png
15072015DSCI0001.AVI8.png
15072015DSCI0001.AVI6.png