Tied for wife.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Marissa

Tied for wife.

Post by Marissa »

So yesterday, Sunday, was a bad day all around. Until I got home around 1pm. I contemplated for an hour, chatting back and forth with my wife, about getting dressed up doing self bondage, and leaving her the keys to unlock me. She agreed that I should and that she would be home two hours after I said I was locking the cuffs on.

So I got dressed in a simple cute secretary outfit, nothing really super sexy. Pink bra and panties, white cami, a beautiful blue peasant style top I just bought, suntan pantyhose, tan mini skirt, brown 4 inch heel boots, my dark wig, and some glasses. I did my makeup very nicely so I would make a good impression.

I initially tied myself sitting on the bed, a lot of anchor points, and tied against the headboard. It was not comfortable, but I fell asleep anyway. I woke up in a panic and broke out of my leather cuffs, literally ripped the rings right off them. This was an hour in, so I chatted my wife up and told her I was doing something different when that happened.

Restart. I went and moved a office chair into our walk in closet. There, I tied my legs together, then to the chair. I used about 150 feet of rope because I am an admitted rope slut. I left two choice gags out, a penis gag and ball gag along with a blindfold. I used a pair of handcuffs I modified to get my arms behind me even though the chair is wide. About half an hour later my wife arrived home. She came into the room and I just smiled at her. She asked if I was ok and wanted out, I told her I was ok but needed some water. After that I asked to be blindfolded and gagged. So she blindfolded me and told me to open my mouth, then she pulled the ball into my mouth roughly and buckled it tight. "Will this keep you quiet?" Mrphhhh. "I'd say so, now two hours again" she told me, then walked out and shut the door.

I was surprised by the roughness of her gagging me, but even more surprised when she said two more hours. I think 10 or 15 minutes later she came back in and said she wanted to go out for a bit. She asked if she should take out the gag and I nodded yes. She pulled the ball out and shoved the penis gag in. Ok? I shook my head no. So she removed the gag.She said she was uncomfortable about using the gags and she read about how to not use them when unattended. Good for her! She asked, Do you still want the blindfold on? I said yes. So she checked the hand cuffs one more time. "Ok, bye baby, I love you, see you in a few hours." This was around 6pm.

There I sat, in a cute outfit, trussed up and blindfolded. The whole thing was an exercise in relaxation because I have a stressful job. Now with a blindfold, you have no concept of time passing. When I finally started to struggle to try and cum, I gave myself a leg cramp. Now that hurt like a bitch. I was glad I did not do a vibe butt plug at this point. The cramp made me start to panic a tad because I tied myself so well that I could not move hardly at all. I had no idea what time it was, the room was getting darker by the second and I really started to wonder when she was coming home. Before the cramp my mind had fantisized about asking her to bring the hitachi out, ball gag me, then use the wand on me. But when that cramp hit, screw all that. I am guessing half an hour after the cramp, she came home and unlocked my wrists.

Despite the cramp I had a great time. I told her I would prefer her being my release method when I do self bondage since I don't get out much. And, she said yes. While we have had some recent tough times, it is apparent that I can trust her to do the right thing, and not do dangerous stuff. And let me loose and check on me now and then.
RADER123

Re: Tied for wife.

Post by RADER123 »

Your story reminds me of when my wife would put me into
my Strait Jacket, Sensory hood with gag, and leg irons.
I would stumble around the house until I found her.
Than would have to try to beg for a release. Some times she
would keep me that way for the entire day. O' How I miss those
happy times.
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Other than the cramp, that's great! You have yourself a good two-legged release, both responsible and evil.

Hoping she'll become more of both! :whip: :twisted: 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

I am going to have to tie myself up more often for sure. I felt so relaxed after that. And it is amazing how relaxed I was even though I did not have an orgasm.
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Oh wow, it would be fun to try this! :gag:
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

I am hoping for once every two weeks. That way it gives me unwind time that I cannot get out of doing. There is no escape, only her releasing me. It will give us both alone time. She will be able to do stuff around the house without me in the way, because I will be tied up.

She has been giving me pointers on makeup and dressing. So, I may ask her what she thinks I should wear. Then maybe persuade her to do pictures every one in a while.

But, easy does it. No need to rush.
Seamed Stockings

Post by Seamed Stockings »

Great Marissa. A girl after my own heart. I too really enjoy dressing up and then tying myself up when my wife is out and being completely helpless when she gets home. Just to be on the safe side I use leather wrist cuffs buckled on over opera gloves and then as the last thing join them with a zip tie. Years of practice mean I can make the bondage very effective but there is still the possibility to just get free with quite a struggle if there is an emergency.
I will usually be bound by the time she texts me to say she is leaving her parents house which is an hour away so I am forced to have a relax until she gets home at which point she will decide just how she wishes to proceed and that generally starting up the bullet strategically placed inside my rather tight pantie girdle. She is in complete control and often adds ropes or straps. If it is the 'having been to the parents trip' she will almost certainly go and make herself a cup of tea leaving me squirming unable to reach the bullet control. Absolute heaven.