Master's ant punishment

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Valeriahn

Re: Master's ant punishment - fan fiction

Post by Valeriahn »

In her post above, Claudia expresses a fantasy about being discovered at the creekside. This fired my creative juices enough to expand the idea into a fictional, alternate ending. I PM'ed Claudia with the results which she enjoyed.

She asked me to post the story on the board for you all to enjoy.

I will do so now in the Fictional Stories section.

Cheers Claudia!
5% of engineers admit they are kinky. The other 95% lie.
What you can't do with ropes, clamps and chain...
...you might need to ask an engineer to help you with :wink:
Claudia

Re: Master's ant punishment

Post by Claudia »

Master had been easy on me for the last few weeks. I had a relatively light work load also so an afternoon of punishment was entirely possible. Master changed it up since it has been a while since my last torturous ordeal. This morning he turned me over to the Warden. This man is a lot more severe than Master. I think I have mentioned this before, but he is a lot like the Warden in the movie, Cool Hand Luke. He is unreasonably mean just for the sake of being mean; he enjoys it, which makes it difficult for his prisoners. Today, I would be his only prisoner so I would get the full brunt of his sadistic ways and his guards would enjoy the punishment too.

I walked into the interrogation room to find the Warden waiting. He told me that today he was going to put me on the work party detail. This meant that I would be working outside, pulling weeds, moving rocks, sweeping the pathways and doing it naked. I would be outdoors and any passerby could see me if he was to look in the right direction. I complained that if he made me go out on the work party the guards and maybe the other prisoners might rape me and I would have no way to protect myself. I begged the Warden not to send me out on the work detail. The Warden got irritated at the notion that his people would rape and abuse me. He says "well, there is always the chance that if you were to be left alone for some reason, and another group of men found you naked and bound, they might abuse you”. He was trying to assure me that his men certainly wouldn't abuse me. I think he was joking. The Warden was not dissuaded, instead, he said he would protect me from rape. With a little snicker, he handed me a very large butt plug with a wire hanging from the end saying “here, put this in your hole and it will keep all the men out of it”. It was much bigger than the ones I have used before which were still large at 1-5/8" in diameter. This new one is a full 2" in diameter at the widest part. He pointed to the lube and in an act of self-protection, I squirted a lot of it onto my fingers and then lubricated my asshole as best I could. I bent over and pushed the head of the plug against my puckered little hole. The Warden watched with obvious enjoyment as I slowly pushed it in. When the pain got too much to bare, I released the pressure but pushed again and then again. The Warden was impatient and told me that if I didn't get the plug into my ass right away, I would be severely punished. Each time I pushed it in a little more trying to ignore the pain until finally my ass ring slid over the widest part of the plug and the plug slipped all the way in until the base was snug against my hole. My ass hole was still stretched open however, because the stem of the plug was also wider than any plug Master owned. The 1" diameter stem caused a lot of constant discomfort and if I sit or even twist too much, it hurts. The smaller plugs have stems that are a lot narrower and after a while you get use to them and there is no discomfort at all. With this monster, there is a constant stretch and accompanying pain.

After the struggle with the butt plug, the Warden pointed to the dildo that was to protect my other hole from rape. Inserting the estim dildo was a snap because although large, it was not as big as the butt plug and I was already dripping from my natural self-made lubrication. I then tied them both in with my crotch rope tightly pressing both intruders all the way into my holes. I remember thinking “thank god” that with the dildo I wouldn’t have to have the ants invading my pussy like when Master takes me out to the punishment site. That’s when the Warden made me put the pussy clamps and estim clit clamp into the Indiana Jones like bag that he was going to make me to take to the site. My heart sank a bit knowing that the ants still might have their feast at my pussy’s expense. The Warden also made me put a bottle of honey and partly cooked scrambled eggs stored in a ziplock into the bag too letting me know that the ants were going to be fed. He was kind enough to let me put a couple bottles of water into the bag so that I wouldn’t dehydrate too badly. I was scared at this point because the Warden always administers harsher punishments than does Master.

The Warden showed his sadistic nature by having me hook up the estim butt plug and dildo to the power unit and then adjust the power to a very high setting, both at 45 which is high for me. I had to stand in the middle of the interrogation room pushing the punishment button causing incredible electric shocks into both my ass and pussy. Unless you have done this before, you have no idea how difficult it is to push that button when the power is this high. Pushing the button will cause pain in your most private parts like no other you have ever felt. I always hesitate before actually pushing the button. My thumb is just touching the red dot but not really pressing down, I have to build up my nerve sometimes chickening out but in the end, Master’s training takes over and I press down on the button and wait the few short seconds for the pain to hit. When it does, it feels like a hot poker is jammed into my ass and pussy. I can see the muscles contract around my pussy which also causes the end of the dildo move up and down. My legs tense up and nearly cramp as I can feel the electricity all the way down to my toes.

The Warden makes me tie up my tits like usual, make them into big hard balls jutting out from my chest. Well, they weren’t tied like usual, the Warden made me make them really tight, more than Master would have. They were already turning a little blue. Then he made me put on my light blue denim work shirt that has tails that go down below my pussy but not by much. I also am allowed to wear a pair of old dirty tennis shoes that I found at the local thrift shop and nothing else. I was pretty much naked except for the shirt, ropes and shoes. The Warden wanted me to look like a poor pathetic convict. Now this is what sets the Warden apart from my Master, he decided that I should be daring and walk to my car, which is in a parking garage three blocks away, dressed as I was. Master always allows me to wear additional clothes in case I run into someone I know, the Warden would have none of this. I think I have described this denim shirt before, it’s a men’s shirt an although the tails come down to just below my pussy giving me a bit of cover, the last button is above my pussy so the tails just sort of flap around. If I am not careful or if a wind picks up my pussy will be on display for everyone to see. I have to keep my thighs together and take small steps so that my legs don’t open the flaps too much.

The actual punishment with the Warden is next…
Last edited by Claudia on 25 Apr 2015, 18:10, edited 1 time in total.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

The Warden made me walk to my car right around the noon hour so there were a lot people out and around. I had to be very careful or I would suffer the embarrassment of my pussy being exposed to everyday office workers going to lunch. I kept thinking that this is okay, people would certainly think that I had on shorts under my work shirt, no woman would walk about in public with no shorts in a shirt that short. About a block from my loft a gust of wind did separate the flaps of the shirt tails for a few seconds uncovering my tied up and stuffed pussy. I started to reach down to hold them together but the Warden stopped me from hiding my pussy from public view offering me no modesty whatsoever. Fortunately there was no one in front of me looking my direction.

I made it to the car in the parking garage and as I looked around, I didn’t see anyone else around. So, I got in and the Warden made me raise the seat all the way up and all the way back. Then he had me run two lengths of rope from the middle of my restricted tits up over each shoulder to the clothes hanger bar that went from side to side above and in back of the front seat. My ass was barely touching the seat when I tied off the rope which left me nearly suspended by my tits right there in the driver’s seat. My shirt was unbuttoned and opened just barely covering my nipples. The flaps of my shirt went down the sides of my legs exposing my crotch to the world or at least anyone who would be walking by. I turned ignition key and started the car and then noticed that I my feet couldn’t reach the gas pedal. This is the diabolical Warden at work. To reach the pedal, I had to move the seat forward which stretched my tits even more than they were to begin with. Then the Warden made me also lower the seat leaving me hanging by my tits, my ass not even touching the leather and only the back of my thighs resting on the front edge of the front seat. My tits were being stretched to their limits and the Warden seemed pleased.

I have tinted windows but just the same, it is always unnerving to be nearly naked and suspended by my tits while driving on public streets. My scenario is now the Warden is making me drive the vehicle to the work site which in reality is Master’s Creekside punishment site. There are other guards in the vehicle too. On the way, the Warden makes me tell them why I was scared to go out on this work detail. About how I was afraid I would be raped and abused by the guards. Then the Warden makes me explain why that is not possible now, he makes me explain how he showed that he is such a concerned officer of the law. He makes me tell them about the butt plug and the dildo that he made me insert so that I couldn’t be raped. It’s humiliating to have to tell the guards that I was stuffed in both my ass and pussy. All this time, I am trying to drive my car as carefully as possible, obeying all the traffic laws and watching for idiot drivers. This was no time to get a ticket or get into an accident. When we get to a red light, the Warden makes me hit the punishment button on the estim remote which gives me a painful reminder that he is still in control. He also hits the punishment button to encourage me to tell the guards how it feels to be stuffed in my ass and pussy and to be suspended by my tits.

When we finally get to the punishment site, I park the car on a side street with very little traffic. I was allowed to release myself from my suspended tits, which was a great relief. I stepped out of the car which again exposed my crotch and even though there was no one around, it is still unsettling for a woman to have her pussy exposed in public. I grabbed my bag and locked the car and made my way to the punishment site. I looked around very carefully for signs of recent activity but it seemed pretty clean. No foot prints, a few new bike tire prints, no broken weed branches and stuff like that. The Warden was pleased that the site was untouched and vacant; he would be able to have his way with me and even allow his men to abuse me in any way they wanted. I was going to be a gift from the Warden to his men for the afternoon.

To be continued.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

The trek to the punishment site was made more difficult as the Warden made me pull on a leash that was hooked to my pussy ring and came up between the split tails of my shirt. I prayed that I wouldn't run into any homeless men, hikers or bikers along the normally deserted path. My legs were totally exposed and with just a slight wind, so would my pussy. Whenever I pulled on the leash my pussy would be put on display as the leash would cause the tails of my shirt to separate so any hikers would be presented with quite a sight. I was in no position to fight off an attack by sex starved homeless guys considering my tits were bound and I had a huge butt plug and a dildo inserted into my sex holes. I would pretty much be at their mercy.

Thank god I got to the site without incident. Once there the Warden made me inspect the site for signs of recent activity. I didn't see anything that would lead me to believe that there was anybody in or around the site so the Warden could proceed uninhibited. He made me stand at attention in the middle of the punishment area and then he made me strip off my shirt and throw it over a nearby branch. Then I just for the hell of it, he made me reach up and grab and squeeze my nipples as they stood rock hard out away from my bound tits. The Warden made me squeeze still harder and then lift and pull on my nipples until they were as high as they would go given that they were still tied up. I was not allowed to move or cover myself as I suffered the humiliation of being on display while torturing my own nipples. Also, it is always unnerving to stand naked and unprotected outdoors as any curious person could just happen by and discover me in my naked and perverted state. The Warden the finally relented allowing me to release my nipples but he then made me hit the punishment button on the estim device causing an excruciating electric shock to be sent into my pussy and ass. The muscle cramping pain knocked me to my knees where I was frozen in agony.

After the pain subsided, the warden then made me crawl a few yards and then struggle to get up and stand on a boulder that was set into the ground under a large oak tree branch several feet above my head. The Warden then made me throw a rope over the branch and then tie one end to my tit ropes. He encouraged me to pull hard on the other end so that my tits would be dragged and stretched up causing my back to bow and my head to fall back a bit. With the encouragement of another severe shock to my pussy and ass, I pulled up more so that I was on my tiptoes and then he made me tie the loose end of the rope to the same tit ropes essentially causing the weight of my body to stretch my tits up while I stood only on my toes. As I hung by my tits supported only by my toes that were barely touching the rock, the SOB Warden made me adjust the power to a much higher setting and then made me push the button causing an intense burning pain in my sex that caused my legs to cramp and my toes to slip off of the rock leaving me hanging with my entire weight supported by my tits alone. The Warden also made me put my hands behind my back and grasp my wrists as if they were tied. They might as well have been tied because if I released them, he would have punished me much more severely and the fear of that punishment made release impossible.

This tit suspension is one of the more severe tortures that the Warden can make a women endure. I hung there by my tits that are stretched painfully to their maximum, my body slowly turning under the oak tree branch, my head hung back with my hair dangling down my naked back. For what seemed like an eternity, I dangled by my tits in the silence of the outdoors not to moving a muscle, feeling the slight breeze reminding me that I am exposed outside and being forced into accepting this extreme punishment. I hung there in pain by my stretch out udders and imagined what I would look like to a passing homeless man who accidentally discovered me in my impossible state.

He would see me, naked, hanging by my tits, my head tilted back and my eyes shut tight and my hands behind my back as if tied. Upon closer examination, he would see that I am plugged in both bottom holes and that I was suffering silently while twisting at the end of a rope hung by my tits alone. Would he rescue me or would he use this as a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a woman. Would he actually tie my wrists so there would be absolutely no escape and then run his rough calloused hands over every inch of my tormented body enjoying the feel of soft smooth female flesh for the first time in years. I could almost feel his hands cupping and squeezing my rock hard tits, pulling and squeezing my nipples. Would he pinch me as he lingered over my thighs and maybe spank me on my ass causing me to jerk and yank my tits. Would he beat me with sticks and throw stones and mud at me like a game just for his sadistic pleasure. He might even tie rocks to my ankles to increase the pain of stretching my tits even more. If he found the controller and figured out how to use the estim plugs, I could be in for the most painful shocks of my life. As I hung there in my suffering, I could only hope that the worse wouldn't happen. The Warden was obviously determined to make this torture last as long as possible so there was no release. Then, showing how cruel he could actually be, he made me push the punishment button sending powerful lighting like shocks into my ass and pussy which caused me to jerk and wiggle like a fish being pulled out of the water dangling on the end of a fishing pole. My tits were being pulled and stretched as I bounced around and then he made me push the button again and then again which caused a giant pain induced orgasm.

Finally the Warden let me struggle to get my toes back onto the rock and then he allowed me release my wrists to untie the hanging rope from my tits.

I was allowed to rest a bit before continuing my punishment.
Wildchild

Post by Wildchild »

Every now and then my hubby and I like to play master slave. During the summer my master like to take me outside. Tie me down spred eagle nude in the hot summer sun and leave me for 2-4 hours. Gives me a all over tan.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Wildchild wrote:Gives me a all over tan.
Only if hubby flips you over halfway through... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:
Wildchild wrote:Gives me a all over tan.
Only if hubby flips you over halfway through... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
that's exactly why gord build his damsel-grill.
[
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Master has been very active lately and he has instructed me to make ready for the creekside punishment site where all the ants are located. But this time, the ants probably won't be active because it's going to rain in the next few days. Master always enjoys seeing me punished during a rain event because of the humiliation of the whole thing. Being naked, bound and punished in the rain causes all sorts of emotions that range from out right humiliation, degradation, anxiety and even fear of being caught. When a woman is naked outdoors she is very vulnerable to all sorts of hazards and being bound at the same time increases the emotions. The rain falling on my naked body accentuates the feeling of being naked and vulnerable outdoors. Master will surely make me even crawl in the mud puddles that develop in the pathway rolling in the sticky mud, scratching my bound tits on the bottom of the puddles, even smashing handfuls of mud into my pussy. My body covered in mud is one of my ultimate humiliations and Master knows this. This will be a very stressful, exciting and daring punishment.
nakeddreameer

Post by nakeddreameer »

I love your ant storys, you also mention about being burid in the laying down position. I would like to tell you my true story about being buried, I got an idea how to be completely buried head to toe. First I went a store that sold snorkeling mask, they have tubes for breathing, to makethis work I turned tubes around so that the bent part was coming out of the mask and the straight part would stick out above ground so I could breathe. Next I dug my grave so that when I layiednin it the only thing sticking above ground would be my breathing tubes. Then got my brother to come to the grave site and bury me. I took my clothes off put th mask on and layied down n my grave. He began shoveling the dirt on me filling in the hole until it was all filled in and I wasn't able to be seen. When my bother was done he picked up my clothes and left with them. I layied there fr awhile, the groud was heavy making it hard to breathe, my hands were free so I Slowly started digging my my way out. I never did it again, it was fun.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I don't know exactly what I am going to do... One of my favorite punishment sites has been fenced off and labeled "Environmentally Sensitive Area". Master made me go to the site yesterday after several months of only going to the Island, He was intent on feeding my pussy to the ants during an all afternoon punishment scene. I was bound, stuffed with a dildo and butt plug and my tits were tied as usual. Imagine my surprise when I got there and everything was different including the new fence. They had gone in and cut out much of the brush that acted as screening that hid me from the trail, they removed most of my "props" like ropes and chains and even a dead tree where there was always a stream of active ants. To make the most out of a bad situation, Master found a small tree nearby and made me sit with my legs wrapping around the trunk. I then, at Master's instructions, tied my legs with my pussy snugly pushing against the rough trunk. The trunk also went up between my tits and Master made me hug the tree trunk with my arms so my tits were smashed against the same rough bark. The butt plug and dildo were pushing deeper into my holes. He made me set the estim power source on "waves" and at a higher setting making me sit there tied to the trunk in constant pain. It was not what He had planned, but still, being tied to a tree trunk next to the trail while being shocked in my sex and ass causing several orgasms over a 15 minute punishment period was not too bad.

I'll have to find a new place to feed the ants or a way to get around the fence.

Claudia...
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Strange that they would do so much cutting and cleanup of an "environmentally sensitive area". That term usually means "hands off, don't mess with anything".

Hope you find another spot soon.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cdinbonds wrote:Strange that they would do so much cutting and cleanup of an "environmentally sensitive area".
Bureaucrats... :roll:
Claudia wrote:One of my favorite punishment sites has been fenced off and labeled "Environmentally Sensitive Area".
Maybe they found that the ants looked peculiar and decided that they were a new species and want to protect them. :idea:

Those ants are going to be in a really bad mood when they go back to check on them... withdrawal symptoms? :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

This punishment site will be hard to replace, it has a large oak tree with spreading branches. One of the branches was a perfect height for Master to make me cinch my bound tits up and then I stepped off the rock leaving me to swing freely by my tits alone. The feeling of being naked outdoors, bound, plugged and dangling from a branch hanging by my tits is not just painful but it is an emotional roller coaster. There is the fear of being discovered that is always present, on top of this is the humiliation and debasement of being unprotected out doors while naked with the wind brushing over my body and the humiliation and pain of hanging by my tits. When Master made me push the punishment button on the estim devices stuffed into my ass and pussy I jerked and twisted from the pain of the shocks putting more strain on my bound and stretched tits.

This is the place where I was able to dig a pit large enough to kneel in and then fill up with dirt effectively burying myself with my head sticking out of the soil surface. The feeling of the dirt packed firmly against my soft skin was incredible. I was imprisoned and every inch of my body was being pressed by the dirt. Master always made me pack rocks and twigs against my pussy and my bound tits as the pit was filled with dirt making it very uncomfortable, even painful. Then when I was made to push the punishment button while buried, sometimes over and over to prolong the pain, I was given the most amazing experience.

Yes, this place will be hard to replace.

Claudia
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I'm sure you can find a replacement somewhere...
In the mean time... There's always my river... :lol: :hi:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...