First time caught

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
dom-me-daz

First time caught

Post by dom-me-daz »

Not sure where to begin so I will give a bit of background. I'm a 29 year old male which lives with my long term girlfriend of 6 years. in the past I have always had the appeal to dress up in lingerie around the house but since moving in with my partner I had not done it for years. I am also a fan of bondage so when I stumbled across this website I became very interested in everyone's experiences and stories. unfortunately my partner isn't into any of this so I keep it all to myself. I finally got up the courage recently to try both of these at the same time as I have some time in the house alone and that's where the story starts.

After my partner had gone to work I waited half an hour just incase she returned and forgot anything. Once the time had past I stripped naked and started looking though the house for some sexy lingerie to wear. I found a nice black lack bra and gstring in her draw so I grabbed them out and put them on. I have always been a fan of thigh high stockings so I slipped into them as well. wanting to go a little further I found her 3" high heals and put them on as well. feeling rather nervous but adventurous I pulled out my old bondage straps which I brought 10 years ago but never used.

I tied the end of each strap to the bedpost and the other end was strong Velcro which I found out was stronger than expected. my legs were pulled tight and out and I measured it so my arms were the same but there was a bit of movement to reach and pull the knot to undo once I am finished. to get my feet in the straps I had to take the heels off tie my feet in and than put them back on and that's where it went wrong. I had everything measured out to pull the knot but after putting the heels back on I thought they could go a little bit tighter so I pulled the knot off and tightened it up.

I than laid back and used both hands to put one hand through the loop and Velcro it in. as I layed flat and flicked my fingers around for I bit I finally managed to get my hand through the last loop and flick the Velcro closed than pushed my hand against the bed to push the Velcro closed hard. I laid their rather horny and pleased with myself until it came time to get myself out. the few inches I pulled my one foot tighter was far enough for me not to reach up and grab the loop of the knot to pull either of my hands free. so unfortunately I had to lay there for 7 hours until my partner got home from work and found me dressed how I was tied to our bed.

it was an interesting conversation afterwards so not sure how long it will be until I try this again
RADER123

Re: First time caught

Post by RADER123 »

Welcome to the forum;
Very nice story, did you SO say anything bad about your little
fun times??? You could always tell her that you where saving
your self just for her. At least it sounds good.
Rader
dom-me-daz

Re: First time caught

Post by dom-me-daz »

I just explained i wanted to be more adventurous and since we rarely do anything with each other i have resorted to this and self pleasure. Plus one bonus was when she moved in with me she went snooping and found a heap of lingerie and thought it was the ex girlfriends so told me to throw it all out. i came clean and told her it was for me which earnt me some browny points because she thought all this time i was still hooked up on me ex when i started dating her.

bit embarrasing but not a bad outcome