First time real selfbondage experience!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Sylvia Z

First time real selfbondage experience!

Post by Sylvia Z »

i just had a session one week ago... It was kinda my first one of being really helpless!
I have done some stuff before by tying myself up. But this time, it was different...

I started my evening by putting all the rope and 'equipment' together. When time had come and my icerelease was ready to use,
i finished my setup on my bed. One rope attached to the top right corner and one on the left and the same for the bottem of my bed.
No i wasn't preparing a spread eagle session... Sort of maybe, but in this scenario, my legs would be frogtied appart.

So when everything was ready, i started to tie myself up and got undressed. Then I started with my gag. I use some extra rope to make
it a gagharness with on top a rope wich will be conneted to the top of my bed so i cant lift my head.
Next, i put on my crotch rope. After that i sat down on the bed and tied my legs in a frogtie and connected each
leg on one side of the bed. Tight enough that im no longer able to move my legs and that they were spread so it becomes
a little uncomfortable (after 10min). Im in a kneeled position at this moment if you cant imagine what im saying :) Then I put my one hand in the 'ropeloop'. I forgot how its called but it is a loop you do around
your hand and when you pull, it tightens but when you give it some slack, it gets losen a bit. Same for my other
hand but this loop is connected to my ice-release. When the bottle of ice has melted, im free! So i connect the rope of my head to the
top of my bed and put my nippleclamps on with extra little weights. I quickly put my last hand in the loop and pull it so i cant turn back!

I felt so helpless when i had put that last loop around my wrist. But i was kinda scared this time at first. Normally i have a scissor in reach so i could release myself any time but
now i wanted to be unable to escape. I tried to relax by the thought that my ice release was unable to fail. Or olmost impossible!
I tested how good i had tied myself up. I could not move anything accept my hands had a bit of space.
There i was... Legs tightly spread, my tight crotch rope cutting in my pussy, my nipple clamps pulling on my nipplesand unluckily my hands
were unable to take my clamps off... I was about to take of my clamps after half an hour, but at that moment i realized that it was impossible to take them off...
I could already imagine the pain after one hours in my nipples!

Only one solution, try to get out those damn loops around my hands! I tried so much and pulled so hard to get out of these loops. Every time i got close
to escape, i pulled to quicly and the loop tightens again! It became so frustrating that i just started strugling causing pain and discomfort everywere on my body. The
rope cutting in my sore pussy made me come. It was completely unexpexted. I wanted to scream it out of frustration. But my gag didn't allow me to...
After 30 minutes of srtuggling, my back started to hurt. I tried to change position of my legs, but with no succes. My legs were so tired that they
started shaking. My hips are also tired of the tug on my spreaded legs. In all that misery i had put myself in, and ofcourse, i felt it coming again!
A great orgasm hits me, making me even more frustrated that i cant do anything against my bonds but wait. After 2 or 3 hours and a few orgams, I started struggling so hard
that my one hand finally got free from the icerelease. The feeling of freedom is unexplainable...
I first take of my clamps, wich were a hell to take off! And then i just stayed down for a few more minutes just to recover a bit... It was a great experience that everything
went as planned. After 5 minutes, i started to undo all the rest of my bonds. After the clean up, i looked up
on my clock. It was 2 AM already, i just crashed in my bed, and felt asleep within a minute...

Well i have to say, it was a tuff scenario! Hope you all enjoyed!
Im sorry for my english... Im trying as much as i can to write without mistakes...

Greets,
Sylvia Z. :wink:
RADER123

Re: First time real selfbondage experience!

Post by RADER123 »

Thank you for your experience; I got excited just reading it.
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I believe you have just defined the word fun. :mrgreen:

Helpless struggling is always fun. :love:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

it that exactly how you imagined an inescapable session turned out ?

besides, as jenny tends to say, after 2 hours those nipple clamps should remind for 2 days about the fun you experienced.
[
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Wonderful experience, great to read about! How long before you do it again?
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Sylvia Z

Post by Sylvia Z »

ponylady wrote: besides, as jenny tends to say, after 2 hours those nipple clamps should remind for 2 days about the fun you experienced.
My nipples hurted indeed for like 2 days! Sleeping on my stomach wasnt easy since it hurts...
ponylady wrote:it that exactly how you imagined an inescapable session turned out ?
I don't understand what you are saying but, it was an inescapable bondage till my release kicked in... So yes for my first time it was :)
Sylvia Z

Post by Sylvia Z »

Thx everyone :D I appreciate your feedback!
I am planning another session now but i don't know how and what at this moment... Maybe i will update some equipment first before take-off :whip:
adyg021

Post by adyg021 »

Hi there.
Perhaps you can explain how the ice release works?
I'm new to this :)

Ady
gemt

Post by gemt »

There are many ways you can use a block of ice to encase a key, or lock a rope, or on a see-saw balance.
Sock-in-a-loop is a simple, if slightly messy system. Have a good dig through the DIY section.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

The only thing more interesting than removing nipple clamps after an hour is to have someone immediately take your nipple in his mouth and start sucking on it. Wish I could help.[quote][/quote]
Beretta

Post by Beretta »

very nice.