Punishment for being late

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Claudia

Punishment for being late

Post by Claudia »

This is a punishment Master made me endure for being late in posting my "ant" experience a few weeks ago. I began to think that many members here may not have read this punishment because it was part of a larger post. I thought it may be of interest to other members just on it's own. I had procrastinated in completing my report about the ant punishment down by the creek so the following is how Master punished me for my laziness.

JUST A SIDE NOTE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ACTUAL REPORT. Master thought I should be punished for not submitting this report in a more timely manner so I am enduring a punishment as I write this report as an apology to all of you readers who have been waiting. Right now I am naked, I have a large estim butt plug (1-5\8 inches, 44 mm) rammed all the way to the hilt up my ass and I am standing with my clit ring affixed to the table with the laptop about 12” in front of me. There is also a small but powerful electrified clamp that squeezes my clit just above my ring. There are also 10 clothes pegs on each tit that bite with quite a bit pain, the process of applying 20 pegs to my own tits is itself quite a humiliating and torturous experience. Master made me put clover clamps on each nipple which bite even more than the clothes pegs, they hurt like hell as they go on but the pain lessens to just a steady throb after the initial application. Cords go from the ends of the nipple clamps and are tied to my wrist cuffs. The cords are too short to allow me to reach the keyboard without pulling on my nipples. So to type this report, I have to pull on my nipples painfully stretching them out away from my chest making my tits look like large ice cream cones the entire time that my fingers are on the keyboard. The stretch is so great that already three clothes pegs have fallen off because my tit skin is pulled so tight. To keep me from simply leaning forward, Master had me put on a body strap and tied it off to a hook in back of me.
In addition, it is awkward to type in this position especially with the added distraction of the pain in my tits and my anchored clit. This distraction causes more typing errors than normal and for each error, Master requires that I push the punishment button for the butt plug and clit clamp. Because the device is set painfully high it causes my ass to clench and my legs to tense and cramp and it causes me to rise up on my toes yanking and pulling at my captured clit as the electricity sparks down my leg. The electrical shock causes a pain in my clit that feels like the torment of hundreds of little needles poking it all at the same time. The intense burning sensation in my ass and clit causes me to scream which is muffled by the large red ball gag strapped into my mouth, droll always dribbles from my mouth onto my stretched tits. After each typing error, I know I must, but it is very difficult for me to push that button. I am well aware of the fact that pushing the button will result in such intense pain to my tits, clit and ass that I will hardly be able to bare it. However, my dedication to my Master and his desire to properly punish me is enough to overcome my hesitation and fear. Master has also warned me that if I dare to have a pain induced orgasm, he will increase the intensity of the electric shocks by a value of 5 for both my clit and ass. I trust that this is sufficient punishment.
qwerty212

Re: Punishment for being late

Post by qwerty212 »

Hi Claudia :hi:

Could you tell to your master if is possible to add this?:

ponylady

Post by ponylady »

your master sure knows how to "entertain" a wicked pain slut.

next time some insoles with pricks for your feet
should "enhance" the experience.
[
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

ponylady wrote:your master sure knows how to "entertain" a wicked pain slut.

next time some insoles with pricks for your feet
should "enhance" the experience.
I'm sure "pricks", as used here, is meant to be "pointed, pokey things"...
:rofl:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Oh, that was what the doctor meant by: "I'll just give you a little prick" !
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

In the gutter, in the gutter the mind goes... :facepalm:

*ALERT* Kettle calling pot black! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Phl8x

Post by Phl8x »

sounds like a lot of fun.