I had my first forced orgasm last night. I feel fantastic.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
TiedJoe

I had my first forced orgasm last night. I feel fantastic.

Post by TiedJoe »

I made a thread a few days ago about self-bondage sexual options. In light of the rest of the tools being delivered, I had all I needed last night to get going.

I'm a strong, mid-20s male but my deepest fantasy (that nobody else but you know about) is that I wish I was a petite little bombshell kept as a sex slave all day and all night. I like to cross-dress, but for now I have a beautiful set of false nails (hands and feet, natural looking French tipped) and I wore nothing else but a cuff on each limb (steel and hard leather). I have a wonderful silicone sleeve that is attached to a small vibrating bullet, which I physically cannot get off my penis when I'm restrained. A syncopated buzz setting was enabled that hit the right spot immediately.

With a key by my right hand near the bedpost, I shackled myself in with proper steel padlocks. I was thoroughly stuck, and immediately the nature of the predicament set in and I became erect in no time at all. I began to role-play; my 'thing' is that I'm the unwilling slave of a bitter older woman who milks me multiple times a day to impose her dominance on me (as well as take my masculinity away). I told myself again and again that I didn't want this, that I needed to get free. It was then that I realised many things about myself, but the main thing I was taking from the experience was that I had my first true feeling of physical powerlessness. I was taken to places against my will, and after I gave up and accepted the situation, I came. My perfectly manicured toes curled, my chest heaved and I wanted so much to call out for someone to come and rescue me.

I came harder than I ever have before. It seemed to go on for a minute, I pumped again and again with no choice and the sleeve filled up with semen that acted as lubricant for the next round. I told myself to forget about the key so I did - the vibrator was still going and I was erect again within a minute or two when the temporary sensitivity wore off. I was tiring by now, weakened by the fight I was losing and the calming euphoria of the hugely powerful orgasm I just experienced. I was well on my way towards another when the phone rang by my bed, so I quickly unlocked my wrist and answered. I think my friend didn't hear any of the padlocks clinking against the steel of the bedposts, but I half wish he did. I pulled the sleeve carefully off my penis, and swallowed the half-egg-cup-full of ejaculate that was in there. It's all I wish I was good for, it's all I wish I was allowed to drink. I would accept it gracefully, and beg desperately for more.

This is the part where you guys come in. I've been a lurker for at least six months now, and this is the first place where I truly feel accepted about something that I still feel is 'wrong' about me. I take situations that are terrifying and awful for 99.9% of people and live for the possibility of it. There's nothing acceptable at all about being chained to a bed and having the most powerful sensations and feelings ripped out of you without your consent, and I've considered therapy for it in the past before realising that the therapy lies in accepting this is the way I am providing I'm harming nobody. The self-acceptance came wholly from you guys, and you have no idea how much that means to me.

I'm going to do all of this tonight, and that key won't be by my bedside. It's going to be on the end of a chain and frozen in a cup of water. Last night was legitimately the best night of my life, today could be even better.
bound_jenny

Re: I had my first forced orgasm last night. I feel fantasti

Post by bound_jenny »

I moved your story to the True Stories section. :hi:

And quite a good story it is - you certainly had your wish fulfilled! Nice! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TiedJoe

Post by TiedJoe »

Oh hell, I didn't even think about putting it in there.

Thanks for the kind words! :D
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

you answered your mobile & let it rip you outta the best fantasy of your life so far ? :shock: :shock: :shock:

guys & gals of the zuckerberg-generation:
these things have an off- AND ignore button.
learn to use it.
[
TiedJoe

Post by TiedJoe »

Sorry! I'll accept whatever punishment heads my way!
boundballet

Post by boundballet »

TiedJoe wrote: I've considered therapy for it in the past before realising that the therapy lies in accepting this is the way I am providing I'm harming nobody. The self-acceptance came wholly from you guys, and you have no idea how much that means to me.
That is very nice to hear! I have been through the same process, thinking there would be a way to make it all dissapear. It took me years to get to the conclusion that it will not go away and has to get settled somewhere in my life. I have never felt so much alive. So: thumbs up!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TiedJoe wrote:Sorry! I'll accept whatever punishment heads my way!
Am I to understand there's someone looking for punishment? Any punishment? :D

I'm wringing my hands with evil glee again... :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!