Tight crotch harness

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
SBadiction

Tight crotch harness

Post by SBadiction »

This new thread has been inspired by one from Claudia, http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 011#p57446 in which I posted this reply as I do similar things, and I'm a guy!

Whenever I do any self-bondage I always wear a tight crotch harness consisting of a wide leather belt round my waist which goes through an oval ring at the front. Another belt goes from the belt and ring at the front through my crotch either side of my balls and over the belt at the back. The buckles are both at the back and the belts are done up tight and the straps then padlocked together so I can't take it off without the key. The tightness in my crotch is amazing just as it is but from the ring at the front I can clip this to a ring on the wall an can hang just about on tip toes, a small tens unit with pads attached to the tip of my cock and the back of my balls and wrist cuffs that can be clipped (or locked) together behind my back completes the setup.
I can either dangle there daring myself to stay put and increasing the setting on the tens or lock my wrists and have to wait for an ice timer to melt. It's a fantastic experience. A variation is to put a ratchet strap over a beam and then virtually pull myself off the ground.
I've never tried this outside in public but it must add to the thrill, but I have just worn the crotch strap. I have a padlock at home for which I keep the key in my desk drawer at work (I have an office to myself) so I sometimes lock myself in and then have to drive to work and walk to my office tightly bound. Sitting in a car and driving is fun as the pressure increases as you sit down in the car seat, the first time I did it I might have given up but couldn't as I had no key! When I get to work I sometimes just leave it on if I'm wearing clothes that are loose enough so nothing can be seen. It is fun and adds spice to the day.

I thought you might like to catch up with my latest session. Again inspired by Claudia I did this outside but only in our back garden and I was naked.
We have a tall steel pole in the garden which is used as one support for a clothes line, I think it's an old scaffold pole and is very firmly set into the ground, I think it's in concrete so it doesn't move at all and is at least 10 feet tall if not more. Using a garden rake I was able to hook one end of a ratchet strap to the top of the pole and then attach the other end to the ring at the front of my harness which was done up very tightly and locked on. Using the ratchet I increased the tension until I was on tip toe and dangling from the pole and swinging around! I set the tens unit attached to by cock and balls on a high setting and clipped my wrist cuffs behind my back. I made myself endure this for the 15 minutes the timer on the tens unit allowed. It was amazing just swinging there, my cock brushing the pole occasionally and the tens unit zapping my cock.
The orgasm I treated myself to when I released myself was very intense and seemed to last forever, can't wait for the next time I try this one!
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
SBadiction

Re: Tight crotch harness

Post by SBadiction »

A further update
As I haven't tried it for a while I drove to work today locked tightly into my crotch harness as described above. I'd forgotten exactly how amazing this is, the tightness in my crotch was great, as usual, but when I sat in the car seat which folds you up a bit it was fantastic. The drive to work was good and, I must admit, I was looking at girls on the pavement in a different way. Using the clutch pedal heightened the sensation as well.
I'm now in my office and no one else has arrived yet so I'm still locked in, you can't see anything under my clothes so I may stay like this for a while.
The next challenge could be driving locked into the harness with the tens unit connected as well. I'll have to think about this, the distraction could be too much.
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

SBadiction wrote:....
The next challenge could be driving locked into the harness with the tens unit connected as well. I'll have to think about this, the distraction could be too much.
Steve
If it affects your driving, you should not do it.

Risking the lives and health of others is no joke.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I would agree and have already decided this would be a step too far and is defiantly a no no.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Maybe a drive in the country...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Maybe a drive in the country...
No! No! No! No! No! No!

Just in case I wasn't clear, I said no. It is beyond irresponsible to drive a motor vehicle when one is impaired, either by drugs, alcohol, or some kind of restraints that impede movement. Even distracted driving is dangerous - like distracted by a TENS. And I can't count the number of stories I've heard on the radio and on TV of collisions involving two vehicles on an otherwise deserted "country" road - for one reason or another (alcohol, distractions), one of the two drifts into the oncoming lane and SMACK, one dead family. Usually the drunk or distracted idiot in the other car is either unscathed or not critically injured.

One needs all one's faculties, mental and physical, to drive a vehicle on the highway. Period.

And I don't know how anyone could live with themselves after having killed someone just because of hormones.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Ok, point taken...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Jenny, I totally agree which is why I've now rejected it. Just wearing the harness is no more distracting than other things people do in cars but yes, the tens is going too far.
Steve
leopard99

Post by leopard99 »

Like the woman I saw yesterday turning a corner at a fairly complex junction while applying lip gloss. Or the guy I saw last week driving with a mobile phone in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

Neither more nor less dangerous and idiotic than using a TENS machine or whatever while driving.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Looks like the thread I started about the joys and incredible sensations of wearing my tight crotch harness and being partially suspended has become a discussion on driving! Let's get back on track guys (and gals).
Steve
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

SBadiction wrote:Let's get back on track guys (and gals).
I agree, Steve. It seems my admonition on driving while impeded/impaired has sparked an impromptu raising of voices. So let's get back into your tight crotch harness (as weird as that statement might sound... :rofl: ).

On the other hand, I'm glad to see that there are people here who are conscious about safety, their own and those of others. :hi:

As I said, back on topic... or else... :whip: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I'm always ready to get back to my crotch harness! :whip:
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bound_jenny wrote:
As I said, back on topic... or else... :whip: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
But Mistress. Is that supposed to get us back in line, or to make us stray further off-topic?
:mrgreen:

(Starts the old gramophone and puts on some Tom Lehrer)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:Starts the old gramophone
Wow... you really are old-school! :rofl:

Now get over here... :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Just had another great session swinging like a flag in the breeze from the scaffold pole by a strap attached to my crotch harness, tens unit zapping my cock and balls and wrists clipped behind my back. I was naked again but this time it was dark and there was a chill breeze blowing and the strap was so tight I was right on tip toes and almost falling every time the tens kicked!
One of the best scenarios I've discovered for a while and the orgasm afterwards was very intense again. Bring on the next time!
Steve