Using bondagetape for hands

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
sagitarium

Using bondagetape for hands

Post by sagitarium »

Did some selfbondage this evening and quite an intense play it was. I started pretty easy with a belt around my waist. then I tied my ankles crossed with an old tie before using another tie to secure between ankles and belt in the back for securing the feet in a hogtie. Then i gagged myself with a ballgag and tied my arms to the side with a torn strip og bedsheat - surpringly tight I later found out. Then I lay on my side and started to tape my hands together behind me. not and easy task but it could be done. One of the advantages of bondage tape is that it secures itself to either side of the tape, making the tape tighten more and more as I looped it on. When I was content (or to nervous to put on more tape - make your pic ;-)) I tore the of the tape of with my fingers. Then I placed myself on my stomach - hogtied once again in my stocking feet, blindfolded and gagged. It was so hot lying there and struggling and squirming especially as the tape was tying my hands so it felt impossible to get loose. I fought against the ropes getting a little scared and turned on, as I felt that I could not loosen the tape. One of the reasons for that was, the bedsheat tying my arms didn't give me enough space to work the tape to make it loosen. Also the blindfold was making it difficult to see and sence what I should do. Yet another problem was that I had placed my knife and scissors in another part of the house and being blindfolded did not help that situation either. What should i do now? Well being desperate makes a man do desperate actions. I used all the strenght in my legs to make the hogtie give way and luckily I was able to make break the tie. Then it was time to do with the blindfold. I did my best to grab the blindfold with my hands tied behind and I did reach it after a few tries. Now I could see what I was doing. Great improvement of my situation. But the bedsheats still made it difficult to work the tape tying my hands. So I tried to reach the knot tying my arms to the side and I succeded. Now I was relieved as the tie also had made it a little hard to breathe. getting rid of the bedsheatstrip tying my arms did the trick, now I was able to work the bonds tying my hands behind me and I was free again - exhausted but satisfied ;-)
Attachments
Taping my hands behind me
Taping my hands behind me
laying hogtied and helpless
laying hogtied and helpless
pushing against the hogtie
pushing against the hogtie
And the hogtie gave way
And the hogtie gave way
Figting but no longer in a hogtie
Figting but no longer in a hogtie
Sir Cumference

Re: Using bondagetape for hands

Post by Sir Cumference »

Are you aware that the giraffe was staring at you?

Giraffes are very lewd animals!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Good fun :whip:
LOVE TO ALL
sagitarium

Post by sagitarium »

indeed. Giraffes are evil to the core :-p
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

sagitarium wrote:indeed. Giraffes are evil to the core :-p
Nah... they're just chronic rubberneckers... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
sagitarium

Post by sagitarium »

lol :-D