"Stored" in the garage for later.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
hhslip+tie

"Stored" in the garage for later.

Post by hhslip+tie »

I went to my friends place for a visit, but he was about to go out. After seeing my sexy sandals though, he did not want to miss me, so after enticing me into his garage he surprised me by quickly binding my hands behind my back (not the first time of course). He then pushed me down onto an old mattress that happened to be in the garage. After binding my feet, he pulled them up to a rafter and left me there struggling for about an hour til he returned. Then the fun began........
Attachments
Capture22.gif
bounddosster

Re: "Stored" in the garage for later.

Post by bounddosster »

I wish I had a few friends like that. I'd certainly visit friends more often.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
hhslip+tie

Re: "Stored" in the garage for later.

Post by hhslip+tie »

Yes, you're right, I am lucky and I visit him as often as I can 8) . I soo love the feeling of my wrists being bound behind my back, preferably with abit of force. Because he has a fetish for sexy high heels, its not long before he turns to my feet and he cant be stopped from getting his rope wound around my ankles. In this case, with my feet tied up in the air, he enjoyed worshipping my helpless sexy 6" strappy sandals.