Master made me sign up...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Claudia

Master made me sign up...

Post by Claudia »

So, I've been on a totally vanilla vacation but I'm back in town now and hornier than ever. Before I left, Master was looking at a live action website where girls perform for men while in their own homes. The men sign in to the site and can jump between girl who have set up cameras and can communicate with the guys on line via text messages. The girls perform for the guys and the guys tip the girls with tokens that they buy from the main site. The token is worth about a dime I think. Some guys tip but a lot of the guys are just there to watch and are "guests". The thing is, the guys can ask the girls to strip, masturbate with assorted toys, play with themselves, even spank themselves and use assorted clamps, whips, paddles and such. The girl will do what the guys ask if they guys tip them. The more the guys tip, the more the girl will do. We saw girls shoving dildoes up their asses and pussy at the same time. One girl was spanking herself with a paddle while she had clamps on her nipples. Other girls were using vegetables as dildoes, they were shocking themselves with stun devices or cattle prods, I saw one that was bouncing up and down on a stationary dildo. Some of the more popular girls were really pretty, Master thinks I can compete with them though. Guys were tipping like 10 tokens up to a whopping 5000 tokens.

Master thinks this is a good idea to earn a little extra money to buy new toys. He also thinks that this will be a great way to humiliate and embarrass me in front of hundreds of men at the same time. The site has a counter that shows how many men are watching a certain girl, some girls had over a 1000 guys watching her at one time. He is going to make me sign up and then I will be made to do whatever any man requests, any request will be considered "orders" that I must obey. He said it doesn't mater if I'm tipped or not, I will be obliged to obey to do anything any man asks. I'll keep everyone posted here.

Claudia
ponylady

Re: Master made me sign up...

Post by ponylady »

just be careful, claudia.

it's so easy to capture (record) such sessions and spread all over the net.

consider the ramifications carefully.
[
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

True...
But you could wear a mask like The Lone Ranger...
Something hidden always adds to a person's mystery...
And we all love mysteries..
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Thank you for your advice and warning. I hadn't thought about this but now that you mention it, I think I will have to wear a mask or even a latex hood. I'm still watching this site periodically to see if will work for me and Master.

Thanks again
Claudia
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

you're welcome, claudia.

there are sites/boards devoted especially to sharing cam-captures. keep that in mind.

it doesn't have to be a hood. a cheap venetian mask will do the trick, too.
[
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

What site???
Webcams are sometimes entertaining...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

So, I finally did it... I signed on to this live action site under a different name and Master insisted that I spend at least an hour minimum interacting with the men who visited my room. I listened to the comments here on the Forum and hid my face with some very heavy makeup. The makeup was sexy, but it would be difficult for even my best friend to identify me. Master made it clear that I was not to refuse any request. I started out wearing a simple tight skin clinging sexy dress, spiked stilettos, skimpy cheap Fredrick's of Hollywood bra and panties and nothing else. I used a concealer makeup to hide my little tattoos so there was nothing that anyone could recognize as being me. Master had me lay several of my sex toys out on the carpet that would be "stage". I got the computer and camera all set up and then logged on as a new model. The gig is that you just sort of dance around in front of the camera until you get guys that click your room to visit. Once in the room, they are able to communicate via text messages and give you tips or tokens.

It was several minutes before I finally got my first visitor. He was polite and started with a little small talk, you know, like where are you from, how old are you, simple stuff like that. I answered all of his questions while trying to move my body seductively to keep him interested. He asked why I was wearing so much makeup and I told him about my desire to remain anonymous and he seemed to understand. He then asked me what kinds of things I did in this room. Per Master's instructions, I said that I did anything I was asked to do. At his point, another couple of guys entered the room and just sort of sat there, not saying anything. The first guy then asked me to show him my tits as his temperament turned a little more aggressive. With just a little hesitation, I reached up to the little straps holding my dress up and slid them off my shoulders and pulled my dress down over my bra and down to my waist. He remarked that this was a good start, but now he wanted me to take of my bra. I reached behind my back and undid the bra hasp and let the cups drop from my dd tits. I dropped the bra and used my hands to cover my tits out of a momentary need for modesty. Another guy politely suggested that I drop my hands so they could see my tits and of course I did just that. Then one of the quiet guys asked me to swing them back and forth. I was not able to refuse him so I moved my shoulders back and forth which caused my tits to swing left to right. Still another guy complimented me on my big beautiful tits and asked me to bounce them up and down , of course, I couldn't say no so I started to bounce sending my tits into a jiggling mass of woman flesh.

By this time, there were at least a dozen or more guys in the room and it was becoming obvious that I would do what they asked even without tipping me. I was soon naked as the guys were getting more active with there suggestions. One particularly sadistic guy told me to grab my nipples and pinch them really hard. When I did this, you could see my finger nails turn white and even a bit of pain in my face. Then he told me to lift my tits as high as I could and not let go. I've done this before as part of Master's punishment routine so it wasn't so bad, but this time it wasn't Master telling me what to do but a complete stranger. By this time, there were at least 30 guys in the room watching me pull my tits up towards the ceiling. I didn't let go for a long time, I think the guy thought I would so he didn't say anything. Finally after an agonizing long period of time, he finally got the picture and said I could let go. My tits bounced up and down as I did and all the guys got a kick out watching them. One of the other guys gave me a simple but unmistakable command "do it again". I was obliged to repeat the process of pulling my tits up and letting them go so they bounced around. Someone tipped my 5 tokens, my first tip, with the remark or command of "do it again". I repeated the degrading act for a third time, and then another 5 times before they finally got tired of it and I moved on to other things. One guy wanted to see a close up of my pussy, so I like bend over and put my ass and pussy right up to the camera. This was so humiliating especially when I looked at the guest count and it was up to over 100. I was exposing my ass and pussy to over a hundred guys in real time. More of the guys were joining in and it was hard to keep track of what they were asking me to do. But as I was bent over, I was compelled to stick a finger into my ass hole and three fingers into my pussy and then pump them in and out. As I was doing this, the nipple guy told me to pinch my nipple with my other hand. My tits were hanging down and the nipple was ripe for the taking so I grabbed it and pinched with all my strength so he wouldn't be disappointed. He told me then to pull my nipple down and then shake my tit. I shook it as vigorously as I could to please him and my Master. Again, I think he forgot he was in control because it was his order, but finally he said that it was enough so I was able to quit.

Some of the now over 300 guys noticed my toys spread out around me and one asked why I had a bra on the floor. I picked it up and showed them it was a punishment bra and it was all full of tacks pointed inward towards my tit flesh. The room full of guys got excited and I had many requests to put it on, I even got a few more tips along with the requests. Master instructed me early on that a request was to be considered an order so I complied by bending over letting my tits hang down and then pulling the bra up over my dangling tits. The message board lit up with comments as they could see the tack tips press into my flesh as I tightened the bra straps. I wasn't told to, but I put my arms behind my back which pressed my tits out even further and pushed my tits even tighter into the tack covered bra cups. Then came the order to jump up and down which caused me to tear up a bit because they really do hurt a lot. I kept jumping even though my tits were being painfully tortured by the poking and rasping of the tack points, I jumped until someone finally and mercifully said to stop.

Several more guys came in late and didn't see the tacks in the punishment bra before I put it on and began to ask me to take it off. The rest of the guys started "yelling" at them to shut up and explained what I was wearing. For the longest time I was made to do all sorts of exercises that caused the points of the tacks to jab into my tits. The guys were without mercy at all as they could see the pain reflected in my face. It was like they found a new toy and were determined to play with it until it became exhausted or it broke. When I was finally able to remove the bra, I moved closer to the camera so the guys could see the indentations that the tack points made in my tit flesh and even a few little droplets of blood. Master wanted them to know that this was the real thing and that I was just a pain slut or worse. The most humiliating thing about this experience was that I was being made to perform these degrading punishments in front of several hundred men in real time. We didn't even get to the sex toys, estim butt plugs, nipple clamps and weights or anything like that. Maybe next time.
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

Congrats and I bet it was a great challenge for you! :)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

... So many masters, so little time...
Sounds like you had fun...
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I've been really busy with work, but Master did have me make time to sign on to the interactive sex site again. I was very hesitant because the last time was very difficult for me both physically and mentally. Being punished in front another person is very demeaning to any woman, but when the punishment has a sexual component, it is 10 times worse. Then add to that the humiliation of being punished and debased in front of so many men at the same time makes an almost impossible situation. I know I can't see the men, but I know from their comments that they are out there watching.

This time the rules were the same, I was treat any request or suggestion as an order and I was to complete a full hour and no matter what they asked me to do I was to comply. So I dressed in a similar clingy near transparent dress with the same Fredrick's bra and panty. I logged on and stood in front of the camera just sort of swaying back and forth, caressing my boobs, lightly pinching my nipples. It wasn't more than a minute when the first two guys joined the room. Again, we exchanged pleasantries but they both got a little anxious and asked if I would take off my dress. I had to accept that as an order and tried to remove my dress as seductively as possible. I dropped the dress to the floor and noticed several more guys had joined the room. One new guy said he would love to see my "big juicy tits". He was being crude and obnoxious, but of course, I had to show him my tits so I reached back and removed my bra. Another guy suggested that I remove my panties also, so I pulled my panties down and let them fall to the floor. The room was filling up and I had at least 30 in there when they began to notice that I didn't hesitate when someone asked me to do something and I didn't even ask for a tip. So they started to become more and more aggressive. One guy said he liked the way my tits hung down and bounced a little when I took off my panties. He asked me to do it again as he requested that I swing them back and forth which I guess turns a lot of men on and gets them excited. I stood in front of the camera bent over at the waist swinging my boobs back and forth. Another guy asked if I had any nipple clamps to attach to my tits as I swung them. Of course I did so I reached down and picked up the clover clamps and let them squeeze my nipples tightly with my face showing a bit of pain because they do hurt, no matter how many times I put them on, they still hurt. Another guy said cool, and then asked me to bend over again and swing them back and forth. I complied but other guys wanted me to swing them more vigorously which got the clamps and my tits really moving. Someone then saw a 1 1/2 inch brass bell on the floor and asked if I would attach it to the chain between the nipple clamps. It was a heavy brass Christmas bell so when I complied, it pulled my nipples and tits down towards the carpet below. Several guys then joined in and asked me to bend over and shake my tits again. This was a very painful command but I did what they asked with the bell jumping and ringing all the time I was torturing myself. I even received a couple 10 token tips from two of the guys. I was left to bounce the bell from my clamped nipples for the longest time with the guys making more crude comments but not letting me stop. The comments were nearly as painful as the nipple clamps. Finally, after a very painful and enthusiastic shake, the right clamp was yanked from my nipple and the weight of the bell, chain, clamp and more vigorous shaking yanked the other clamp from my left nipple. The pain was excruciating but I was determined to complete my one hour. One of the guys asked if I had a dildo that I could ride for a while and of course I did. I showed them my flesh colored lifelike dildo and other guys said that it was too small and told me to get a bigger one. So I reached down and picked up my big black dildo which seemed to please the guys which numbered over 100 by then. I lubed it up and pressed it against my pussy. The head slowly passed my lips and penetrated into my pussy. I kept the pressure on it as it worked it's way deeper and deeper into my tight wet pussy. One of the guys got impatient and said to "make it disappear". I took this to mean to shove it in all the way to the hilt which I did. It seemed to make most of the men happy so I pulled it out about half way and then shoved it back in all the way. Another guy chimed in and said to keep doing that so I stood there ramming the dildo in and out of my pussy, my tits hanging down and swinging back and forth, while the guys made all kinds of degrading cruel remarks.

The guys realized again that I would do anything they asked whether they tipped me or not. They soon had me shove the smaller dildo into my ass while I still had the big black one in my pussy. Orders were flying in from all over and I couldn't keep up with the requests. I was starting to get panicked over not being able to comply with every order, suggestion or request. Towards the end, I had both dildoes in place and a vibrator against my clit and I was made to bounce and shimmy until I had an orgasm right there in front of all those guys. It was one of the most humiliating things I have ever been through.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

sounds like master had some serious entertainment, claudia.

but i think you're lucky master doesn't order you to do shows exclusively for the boundanna
crowd. that would most likely get creative.
[
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

Wow Claudia. You are truly committed to your master and your perverted psyche! :mrgreen:

A boundanna show would probably be crueler because of our knowledge AND our delicacy. Imagine the subtleties someone like Jenny would drop on you.

I'm glad you were challenged. I know it's humiliating but did you like it ?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

uncannymoebius wrote:Imagine the subtleties someone like Jenny would drop on you.
Subtleties? :shock:

:whip: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

bound_jenny wrote:
Subtleties? :shock:

:whip: :rofl:

Jenny.
:mrgreen: :twisted:

You know it! ;)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »