Deleted.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
nullbound

Deleted.

Post by nullbound »

Deleted.
Last edited by nullbound on 03 Oct 2017, 00:57, edited 2 times in total.
housefan111

Re: Leotards, Tights and Handcuffs.

Post by housefan111 »

Whoever saw that must have had one hell of a good laugh. I know that would have made my day! :mrgreen:
"Bondage is all about changing the balance of power. That's what makes it fun."
nullbound

Post by nullbound »

Deleted.
Last edited by nullbound on 03 Oct 2017, 00:47, edited 1 time in total.
penisgone

Post by penisgone »

Completely true story. In my teaching days, I had the summer free and used to keep a strange schedule.
I would stay up late and write my letters - - this was long before e-mail - - and walk down to the mailbox to mail them, usually 2 a.m. to 3 a.m.
The mailbox was 2 1/2 blocks away. One block of houses, a car repair place on the corner, across a major street, a gas station, a few stores, then the mailbox.
I should point out that I also lived on a major street. The houses had bushes to hide behind and the car repair place had parked cars for hiding.
One nice thing about that time of night, besides lack of traffic, is that I could see headlights from a long ways away, long before they could see me.

The first trip, I wore leotard and tights. Both black, turtleneck on top with collar locking it on.
The second night, I took along a pair of handcuffs and out them on at the mailbox, in front. I got en erection just thinking of the danger. No cars.
Then I got more daring. Handcuffs in front roundtrip. The handcuffs in back, from mailbox to home. Then handcuffs in back, round trip.
I thought of adding legirons but that was too risky. After all, even if spotted when handcuffed behind my back, I could run.
Only one small glitch was when I was handcuffed in back and I dropped the mail as I was trying to open the mailbox. Picking it up was fun.
The only time I saw a car was one on my street when I was almost home. On my side. So why not just walk along the sidewalk and let them see the handcuffs.
After all, I could get into my yard before they could turn around to investigate. No reaction at all.
When summer ended, I stopped the walks. And did not resume again the following summer.
penisgone

Post by penisgone »

I forgot to mention that I also used a bondage belt which had two large rings on either side.
By threading the handcuffs thru a ring, I could be secured either in front or in back.
Or, as I did near the end of the summer, use leather cuffs on the sides to secure my elbows to the belt and then apply the handcuffs.
When done this way with the handcuffs in back, I was REALLY helpless.
Jenny123

Post by Jenny123 »

housefan111 wrote:Whoever saw that must have had one hell of a good laugh. I know that would have made my day! :mrgreen:
Hahaha rightly said.