Another over-active immagination

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
kfb

Another over-active immagination

Post by kfb »

Hi,

It took me a while to sign up and its taken me a while to post a 'hello' but hopefully I'll be more active now since this seems like a great place.

I've been doing self-bondage/torture on and off for a long time but I've had more time recently and have been doing more. I love not just the doing but also planning sessions and developing new ideas / toys / software.

I'm keen to share some ideas but don't want to start off by repeating old stuff... Yes, I've tried searching but thought I'd ask before I screw up my first post. Here are a couple of things I'll try to post about, unless someone here says its been done to death already :D .

#1.. Using numbered but tearable cable ties as an emergency release - with one or more people on the forum checking photos that prove that the ties are intact after a session (maybe a peer group checking up on each other). Yes, I've thought about consequences of them not being intact but want to keep it short here!

#2... Using a cheap electro-magnet attached to a delicate part of the anatomy as a release (the magnet doesn't have to be particularly strong since you can't pull so hard...).

Thanks in advance.
Sir Cumference

Re: Another over-active immagination

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard.

1: Could be easily faked in pictures.
(but an interesting option if inspectable.... and reasonably low cost http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-Numbered- ... 0563432003 )

2: Could have safety issues
(Fried pecker)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum. You do have an active imagination and have unique perspectives on a couple topics we enjoy discussing.

1. We have discussed serial numbered ties for chastity. Do not recall a discussion on using them on the emergency backup. Be careful with posting pictures to the Internet. We have a sticky somewhere describing safety concerns.

2. Another unique twist. Like Sir C. said, there could be safety concerns. Electromagnets get hot during use. An accident could be a disaster. But, other than these, it could be fun.

Have fun and hope to see you around more.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
kfb

Post by kfb »

Thanks (both) for the feedback.

I'm not sure I have thought through everything about #1 but I bet a lot of issues can be worked out. And I keep coming back to "well, you want this so don't over-engineer it" (yes, another male engineer...). To put it another way, playing with a partner you could generally safeword but you do your best not to because it lets everyone down. We (I, at least) don't need this to be cast iron - although that would be good - it just needs to make me try that bit harder.

Posting pictures... for sure this is something I'd be VERY careful about. But I bet 'we' can find ways to just show the numbered ties and maybe a topical webpage...

#2... when I wrote my post I wondered if if could read that way... for sure, these things get HOT. Definitely don't want them close to anything. But for example... hogtie where the release needs you to move a few meters forward. But your xxxx are attached to an electro magnet on the wall behind you with rope that stops you moving ahead (but is long enough to well away from the magnet). If you are likely to try to shuffle backwards, that is easy enough to stop too:D.

Trying to follow the rules and not discuss too much here - worth debating in a couple of threads in the SB section?
kfb

Post by kfb »

Sorry if this comes out twice... I typed a reply and it didn't appear so trying again.

I'm aware that I'm not meant to discuss in too much depth here (just trying to pass the interview!?) but anyway...

Numbered ties... I think 'we' could make it difficult to fake (post a picture, just of the tie, in front of a topical / changing web page, maybe one chosen by someone else and you only have 5 minutes to post).

I use the ties to attach wrist cuffs (not locked) to a cable tie fixed around my wrist - the rest of the bondage is attached to the wrist cuffs and they take the strain but the emergency escape is to unbuckle the cuffs AND rip the numbered tie away from the cable tie around my wrist. Not sure if that is clear... will draw a picture if not! The trick is to find ways the (weak) ties don't take any strain as you struggle. Another idea is to use them alongside a carabiner - it takes the weight but if you unclip it you must also rip the tie.

Just getting using a tie or 2 for a few successful sessions can get me a bit proud and help me want to NOT tear it... And while it would be great if this was cast iron, even if that isn't possible I suspect it only needs to be as good as 'would you safeword with a partner'...

FWIW, I've bought a couple of different types of ties. The expensive once (25 pounds for 100) a quite hard to break. I'm thinking of the cheap fire extinguisher ones for the ideas here.

Electromagents... yes, they get hot. I wasn't suggesting having them that close! I've got a few ideas (a couple of which I've successfully field tested) where they are tied with a safe length of rope. A fairly obvious idea (which I have the not tried yet but its easy to explain) would be a hogtie in the middle of a room with delicate parts tied to a rope running between rings on opposite sides of the room. One end has keys / cutters and the rope tied directly to a ring. The other has the electromagnet.

Worthy of threads in the main forum?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Hey, I'm in the middle of a mountain with a shitty internet conection on the phone, so I can't post a proper welcome message.

I will mend it when I get back to Barcelona.

Welcome to the forum
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.

don't hesitate to share your ideas.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.