New Comer

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
sissy maid debbie

New Comer

Post by sissy maid debbie »

My Fem name is Debbie and i am 35 CD/TV from Essex UK, and have lots of sissy outfits at my disposal :oops:

I have been a long time reader of this forum and finally got the nerve to sign up

I have a big passion for bondage in mostly all its varieties but especially self bondage, im very interested in talking to people and making friends exhanging ideas and having fun

Hope to speak to some of you soon

Debbie
xxxxx
Riddle

Re: New Comer

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing more about your interest in bondage.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[
sissy maid debbie

Post by sissy maid debbie »

Thank you very much for the warm welcome Riddle and ponylady

I look forward to my time here, and hope to make some more posts about what equipment i have and the things i like to do, as soon as i build up more confidence to do so, or maybe a quick pic of my equipment :oops:

Debbie
xxxxx
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.