My life story

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Thatworm

My life story

Post by Thatworm »

This is the story of how I found bondage and has loved it ever since, I was really young and creative, I always played in this corner, playing with toys and stuff, games, kids stuff, and I found a scarf and I was like hmm, I pretended that I was hanging by a rope tied to one foot trapped somewhere and had my cousins come rescue me. Imagining things and holding the scarf with my foot in the air. It was that feeling of being helpless unable to go anywhere. I was amused by it and by the time I got older, I was sort of into it, I liked to tie my feet up and I guess I "invented" a new way to tie my feet together. And as I was struggling, I started to feel like something was happening, that was the first time I experienced come. I came twice and let myself go. From that point on, I was into it and it brought me here.

Thanks for reading this, cya next time when I'm on this forum
qwerty212

Re: My life story

Post by qwerty212 »

Nice introduction (to the forum and to the bondage).

Welcome to the forum :hi:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.