A warm hello from Belgium

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Darkrope

A warm hello from Belgium

Post by Darkrope »

Hello all of you,

I've been looking around for some months on this site and since it gave me back the desire to do some very simple scenarios after about 18 years of pause, i decided to register.
The reason for the long pause is that, 17 years ago, i found a beautiful girl and fell in love, we got married and still are together. Unfortunately i never dared to tell her about my darker (as some would call it) interests.
I tried a few times to bring it up but her reactions were far from curious. I didn't had the guts to insist, so i let it be.
Before that i had been a great fan of self bondage for a lot of years.
If i remember right it started at a very early age even before the onset of puberty. I remember that i would bound myself in my bed in the evening and that i liked it in some way.
Then, when i reached puberty, the connection between being bound and what feelings awoke, stared to make sense. This must have been around 11 or 12 years old.
Since then and until i was about 29 years old i did some basic things and very basic scenarios.
Now, since last year my wife is attending some courses and that leaves me alone at home for 4 days or even a week. In that time i regained a taste for some play.
It started with a cheap butt plug and then some ropes that i found around the house. Very fast i discovered that the basic things where just a doorstep to something more.
With the internet being a big source of information i soon got the old desire back.
So this week i've been alone whole week and i can tell you it was a blast. I went out to buy ropes and rings, used them almost every day and eventually (today) i bought myself a very nice butt plug with remote control (that only and the thoughts with it arouse me) and a vibrator with power cord.
I tried it almost immediately in a scenario (which i will post in the right section) and i'm in another world....
This is a part in my life that i have missed for years and years and i'm so relieved to have found it back.
i'm glad to be here.

Hold on tight :wink:
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
bound_jenny

Re: A warm hello from Belgium

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.