Greetings

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Kinky Clown Boy

Greetings

Post by Kinky Clown Boy »

Hello everyone. I'm going to be honest here, this feels slightly strange introducing myself like this. Selfbondage is my closely kept secret. No one who knows me (to my knowledge) knows. But at the same time it feels good knowing there are like minded people here. I'm 38 and I have been into selfbondage since my teenage years, I have always love the sight of women bound and gagged but equally I love the feeling of being bound and gagged myself. :D I'm some what of a wuss when I tie myself up. I don't do strict or real bondage where by I can't get free without aid or a key. I go for (think I seen someone call it) fake bondage. My feet and knees are tied tight but my hands are bound in such a way so it feels tight but I can get free if I need too.

I'm somewhat of a role player as I like to dress up a little. I have not done cross dressing save trying on stockings/nylons/girls socks (another fetish of mine). Only today I'm exploring my weirdness by ordering one of them morphsuit. Now I'm not into Coulrophilia (although Harley Quinn might convert me) but I ordered the clown suit with accessories, the colours attracted me. I know it sounds weird, believe me I think I'm weird telling you guys this. I just want to go and see where this takes me. The role play part I like to make up a scenario where I have been kidnapped, bound, gagged and left in a room by myself while my kidnappers are of elsewhere. I usually like to spend the night like this and sleep in this state if I can (I use an OTM gag so no chocking hazards).

In past relationships I have had a girlfriend and a wife (not at the same time lol) who were both into bondage. I got to tie them up and one of them tied me up, but I found it wasn't the same as when I'm in selfbondage. Can only guess it's to do with the roleplay. I'll leave it there for now and hopefully I haven't freaked anyone out with my clown suite lol. Oh and my user name is because of that suit :oops:
Sir Cumference

Re: Greetings

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard.

Around here we're all weird.
Doing something that gets you labelled as kinky, really takes an effort!

Send in the clowns!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Kinky Clown Boy

Thanks I feeling more at home already, although I feel I'll have to work hard then to earn that kinky label. and that picture lol........... nice one
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:
Kinky Clown Boy wrote:I think I'm weird telling you guys this.
As my colleague Sir C says, around here we're all weird. So far you've been welcomed by the two weirdest... :wink: :rofl:
Kinky Clown Boy wrote:I'm some what of a wuss when I tie myself up. I don't do strict or real bondage where by I can't get free without aid or a key. I go for (think I seen someone call it) fake bondage. My feet and knees are tied tight but my hands are bound in such a way so it feels tight but I can get free if I need too.
That's not being wussy. Like me, you're looking for the sensual aspect of bondage. I do everything strict save for my wrists - but I do have to work at it to free my hands. It's the super sexy feeling of ropes holding me tight, not that I can or cannot escape (the point of SB is to be able to escape, anyway). I'm lost in my imaginary universe, captured and tormented by the dastardly villain (with handlebar mustache, cape and top hat, preferably). I wriggle, writhe, struggle, whimper and moan in my gag, Mmmmmm.... :drool:

And if a clown (like Sir C's) shows up while I'm bound, I'm more than likely to giggle myself to bits. :lol:

Have fun and don't be shy in here.

Jenny,
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[
Kinky Clown Boy

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Thanks Jenny for putting me a ease :D, I have definitely come to the right place. Your so right with the sensual aspect of bondage, that's exactly what selfbondage is for me. Looking forward to more posting on here. :)
lj

Post by lj »

I'd just like to point out we aren't all weird.

I'm not !

Well, as long as you ignore the liking for being cropped, whipped caned, subjected to CBT, tied up, chained, gagged, hooded

which don't really count as "weird" :?:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:I'd just like to point out we aren't all weird.

I'm not !
Non-conformist! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi,

welcome aboard! As everyone else said - no need to be shy. We're all quite normal perverts around here. :twisted:

As for the fake bondage - that's exactly what I've been doing since I was a teen some decades ago. I love the struggle, the feeling of being helplessly bound without having to worry if my release will work.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bound_jenny wrote:
lj wrote:I'd just like to point out we aren't all weird.

I'm not !
Non-conformist! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Agreed! He is a true deviant, trying to stand out from main-stream perversion!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Kinky Clown Boy

Thanks Joe, think all trace of shyness is going knowing there are like minded people here. Feels great being able to talk to others about this. :D
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Weird? What exactly is this "weird" you speak of? :rofl:
On any note, welcome! :hi: Hope you have fun looking through the boards and participating :!:
Kinky Clown Boy

Thank you :D
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

For all the DR Demento fans on this site, and for all you across the sea, Dr Demento used to play zany music :rofl: here in the states , from where else but California
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJNV4FM ... 707143177A
LOVE TO ALL