Thanks to admin

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
findmetied4816

Thanks to admin

Post by findmetied4816 »

Thank you for the info about submitting pics. I had no idea that the phone pics also included this information. I am looking forward to enjoying this site and all it has to offer. I was trying to set up profile info and I was just wondering what are all of those numbers that they want? Do I have them? Have a great day and play safe. :wink:
bound_jenny

Re: Thanks to admin

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:
findmetied4816 wrote:Thank you for the info about submitting pics. I had no idea that the phone pics also included this information.
I suppose you're referring to the GPS data. Thanks to some of our more curious members, who shared this face with us, we're able to give this warning so no one will end up with a nasty surprise one day.

Have fun! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Also backgrounds in the photos and information you provide can give your location, I was able to figure out what building a member lived in by this information. I wasn't even thinking about it when I was looking at their photos,I was looking at their photos and it was like "holly shit I can figure out what building they are in" and with in 5 minutes I did it. I also cautioned them about it, its a good thing I live across the country for them, or I might have been ringing their bell "very sexy :wink: "
LOVE TO ALL
Natale

Post by Natale »

boundsissy wrote:Also backgrounds in the photos and information you provide can give your location, I was able to figure out what building a member lived in by this information.
That particular talent is known as 'photographic interpretation'. Certain shadowy government agencies can be very good at this. 8)
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.