Dear Forum Members

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Alatriste

Dear Forum Members

Post by Alatriste »

Dear Forum members,
after being a silent reader of this very special board as an unregistered guest for quite a couple of years I decided to become a registered member several days ago. One finally convincing reason was an in my eyes extremely fascinating extraordinary story I got the pleasure to read. I wanted to write a nice comment about the story and to send an encouraginging PN to the author, but this works out only for registered members.
So, now I became a member, and therefore I want to introduce myself a little bit. I am a 50 year old more or less friendly male who started to recognize in the age of 15 that he might have severe interests in all this kinky stuff. After 25 years of fighting with myself I learned to accept that I am indeed a rather perverted guy, and honestly, since this time I feel really good. In Sb I am involved since the age of 13. Bondage fascinates me as long as I can remember.
Unfortunalety, I am not too much involved in rope bondage, as most members here seem to be. My special Interests are bondage with handcuffs, legcuffs, chains, and also sometimes ropes.
Best regards
Alatriste
"all work and no time to play makes Jack a dull boy"
bound_jenny

Re: Dear Forum Members

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:
Alatriste wrote:I am indeed a rather perverted guy
Birds of a feather, Alatriste. Everyone here is a pervert! :wink:
Alatriste wrote:Unfortunalety, I am not too much involved in rope bondage, as most members here seem to be.
You would be surprised at the variety of bondage preferences we have here. Rope is popular because it's readily available and inexpensive (personally, I think it's sexy!). There is nothing unfortunate about liking the more hardware oriented bonds. As long as you enjoy it, do it safely and, of course, come here to tell us about it.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

welcome. itsgood to see more people in here that love metal bondage.
i prefer the unescapability of chains,shackles,and locks myself.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi Alatriste,

welcome aboard - nice to have another handcuff addict around :hi:
That feeling of being a wrongful pervert is just too well known. What a relief (*) to find out that there is nothing wrong in being a pervert :mrgreen:

Joe.
--
(*) I hope I picked the right translation for "Befreiung". dict.leo.org has release, relief, rescue, deliverance, liberation, disembarrassment, disentanglement, disenthrallment, dispensation, exoneration, riddance and unfreezing to choose from. :roll: Me being confused! English much too complicated is! :whip:
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

CaptainJoe wrote:Me being confused! English much too complicated is!
Now you're talking like Yoda. :rofl:
CaptainJoe wrote:disentanglement
That would be process of escaping one's bonds. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

and i thought disentanglement was what you had to do with your ropes when they werent stored right.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

tiemeupalso wrote:and i thought disentanglement was what you had to do with your ropes when they werent stored right.
That comes after your Mistress puts some red stripes on your bum for your neglect. :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
tiemeupalso wrote:and i thought disentanglement was what you had to do with your ropes when they werent stored right.
nope, it's what you have to do with your cat once they finished playing with the ball of wool.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:welcome aboard.
nope, it's what you have to do with your cat once they finished playing with the ball of wool.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
So that's why that tangled mess of string over there is purring... :idea:

Jenny.
Alatriste

Post by Alatriste »

Thank you all for your friendly wellcome!
bound_jenny wrote:Rope is popular because it's readily available and inexpensive (personally, I think it's sexy!)
That is true. Tight ropes look rather sexy. However, for an unescapable bondage with ropes I would need a second person that really knows how to do it. Unfortuntely, my spouse is not too talented in handling complicated bondage with ropes. But luckily, sometimes she feels confident to give me some moments of complete helplessness when using these metal restraints. She also prefers to be tied up with metal cuffs; sometimes we use these leather cuffs.
For selfbondage I prefere my beloved irons. They are unescapable and I am forced to pationly wait for the release by the timer.
cdinbonds wrote:Welcome!
Thank you!
tiemeupalso wrote:i prefer the unescapability of chains,shackles,and locks myself.
I exactly know what you mean.
CaptainJoe wrote:That feeling of being a wrongful pervert is just too well known. What a relief (*) to find out that there is nothing wrong in being a pervert :mrgreen:
It took me more than 30 years of my life to accept and subsequently also to enjoy to be a "pervert".
ponylady wrote:nope, it's what you have to do with your cat once they finished playing with the ball of wool.
The need for this disentanglement is not necessary, when you work with rigid irons, especially with "Irish 8" or "Hamburg 8".

Best regards
Alatriste
"all work and no time to play makes Jack a dull boy"