New guy

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Oli984

New guy

Post by Oli984 »

Hi,

I'm kind of new to this whole thing so excuse my lack of knowledge and terminology.
I'm student in England and self bondage has always interested me; I have tried the basic stuff but I am know just finding myself getting bored after about 5 mins. The trouble is, as I am a student and living will mates without the same 'interests', I have literally nothing to work with. I have 4 belts, a neck tie, a sizeable bandana which I use as a make shift gag, a padlock and a scarf (plus the normal guy cloths but I doubt they are much use).
As I said, I am starting to get bored and due to safety precautions I can always get out when I stop feeling the fun.

Basically, anyone got any ideas

Thanks x
bound_jenny

Re: New guy

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Feel free to use the forum search tool to find information, or consult the scenarios subforum, or even the Bound Anna main site at www.boundanna.com.

Have fun and play safe! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Oli984 wrote:Hi,

I'm kind of new to this whole thing so excuse my lack of knowledge and terminology.
I'm student in England and self bondage has always interested me; I have tried the basic stuff but I am know just finding myself getting bored after about 5 mins. The trouble is, as I am a student and living will mates without the same 'interests', I have literally nothing to work with. I have 4 belts, a neck tie, a sizeable bandana which I use as a make shift gag, a padlock and a scarf (plus the normal guy cloths but I doubt they are much use).
As I said, I am starting to get bored and due to safety precautions I can always get out when I stop feeling the fun.

Basically, anyone got any ideas

Thanks x
Selfbondage ideas? Here? In the reference selfbondage site in the net? Yeah, we have some :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum. As our loved bound_jenny has pointed, you should take a look at the basics and safety, and from there,, you can go futher.

Greets from Barcelona
Oli984

Post by Oli984 »

Hi,

Thank you for your quick responses, this is such a good forum.
However I must admit that I may have left some rather crucial details out.

I have actually been looking at this forum and the main website for some time now but I couldn't write on the forum due to my age so I had been forced to wait and just go with the scenarios on the main website. This, unfortunately, is from where the problems stem. The scenarios require some rather novel equipment which I don't possess nor can I possess due to my rather judgemental friends who frequently try to find things to embarrass one another (as student do). This has meant that I can not do a vast proportion of the suggested scenarios (which look pretty darn fun by the way). This is why I am posting and, as a side point, if you can think of anything that I CAN buy that looks and effectively is (to the untrained and less erotic and fun mind) just like any other item in the wardrobe then please do suggest it.

Thanks again for the welcome messages, it's nice to be able to do this without judgement. :) x
Natale

Post by Natale »

Welcome!
Since you already have the most innocent appearing pervertables- necktie, belts, bandana and scarf, the only additions I can suggest are nylon luggage or cargo straps. If you absolutely must be discreet and have no sure way to lock up or hide things, there isn't much more you can add without arousing suspicion.

I wish I could be more optimistic but things like coils of rope, rolls of duct tape, chains, torn sheet strips, or large satin scarves may not look very innocent if your mates find them. :shock:
Oli984

Post by Oli984 »

Hi
Thanks for the suggestions, cargo straps are a great idea, never thought of that. I could probably also manage duct tape, I really don't know why I didn't think of that.
X
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[