BoundAnna feels like home

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Valeriahn

BoundAnna feels like home

Post by Valeriahn »

:hi: Hi All,

I have been reading around the forum for some weeks to get a feel for it before dipping my toe in the water.

You have a great forum here and very effective moderators. I have been so impressed with the advice and support offered by the members and the moderators. The other refreshing thing is the high signal to noise ratio. That is, lots of on topic talk and next to no flaming and rubbish.

We seem to be a very tolerant bunch!

I am a mid forties engineer from Australia, married to a girl I love to bits who is straight vanilla. It isn't that she wouldn't let me do what I like to do but I have sounded her out and she just has no interest in this at all. So I keep it to myself.

We have kids who are the center (and sometimes bane :D ) of our lives.

With a long time interest in the bondage and kink world but having to keep it private since being married I am hoping that BoundAnna will provide me with some friends who I can safely share experiences with via the forum.

It is frustrating to have good stories and no one to tell them to.

I have done a little partner bondage pre-marriage and some SB but only a little and nothing extensive. I hadn't really opened my mind to the possibilities. You have really given me some ideas of fun things to try.

So since joining I have been ordering up hardware to bring some of the scenarios I have planned to life. If they go well I will share the stories.

The planning is always great erotic fun. Using some of the same things and sharing interests with some of the stars of the True Stories topic threads heightens the pleasure.

Enough for now. Looking forward to meeting you! :D
5% of engineers admit they are kinky. The other 95% lie.
What you can't do with ropes, clamps and chain...
...you might need to ask an engineer to help you with :wink:
lj

Re: BoundAnna feels like home

Post by lj »

welcome to the forum :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Thanks for the lovely compliments (helps to avoid whipping :mrgreen: ) - we always appreciate it very much to hear feedback from our members. As you mentioned, we keep a tidy and friendly house and we're proud of it, both members and staff alike. I found the same warm atmosphere way back when I joined, and that's why I tagged along.

We're also proud to welcome you into our wonderful community.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

welcome aboard.

Another perveted engineer! You are the second in a relatively short time.
:mrgreen:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Valeriahn

Post by Valeriahn »

Another perverted engineer. Yes, I noticed that intro appeared in the time it took to finish my post and hit submit. :)
Must be a run on them/us!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.

enjoy your stay and don't give up.
even if your SO is vanilla it doesn't mean you can't incorporate some of your kink into your sexlife for her pleasure. (that's the important selling point: what does she get out of indulging your fetish ? once you get it rolling she's probably hooked).
[
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Hi Valeriahn and welcome to the forum.

What's wrong with engineering degrees that most of you end up here :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I love your country. Would love to chat sometime.

Greets from Barcelona
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

qwerty212 wrote:What's wrong with engineering degrees that most of you end up here :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:idea: I think the whole situation is engineered that way.

:rofl:

Jenny.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bound_jenny wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:What's wrong with engineering degrees that most of you end up here :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:idea: I think the whole situation is engineered that way.

:rofl:

Jenny.
But is it pervs that are attracted to engineering, or is it engineering that make the pervs?

(I think it is the oil-stained fairy of perverto-mechnical construction that touches them with her pink magic wrench.... But when does that happen?)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:(I think it is the oil-stained fairy of perverto-mechnical construction that touches them with her pink magic wrench....
Oh, that is so loaded... :rofl:

But that is what They want you to believe... You know, that faceless, nameless entity called They that is engineering all of this? (nudge-nudge-wink-wink). The ones that cause so many to start wearing tinfoil hats? :mrgreen:

I'm still in bonehead conspiracy mode... :rofl:

Jenny.
Natale

Post by Natale »

Welcome. There's something about the topology of knots that attracts engineers to this, or so they say.

Aah-
now I wonder if the 'they' as in "they say" are Jenny's Them ?! :shock: :mrgreen:
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Welcome!
And I think you guys are looking too deep. Its not the knots or devices. Its the thing that most of engineers are quite inteligent, so they know what is good and fun. And can look from the "other angle" or thing "out of box" if you may.... Ou and who intellegant wouldn't love to look tied up and gaged woman.... :twisted:
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi Valeriahn,

welcome aboard our perverted ole vessel! :mrgreen:

Being married to a vanilla wife is not as bad as it sounds - you have a two-legged safety backup.
Sometimes it's just the small "Dear, I've been stupid again" when trying new toys, i.e. do I get out of handcuffs with the keyhole on the wrong side? :?
And on very rare occasions it's the "drat, I'm really stuck!" :gag: It's nearly as messy and expensive to clean up afterwards like the good old oil-tin, but it's 100% fail-safe. :oops: :whip: :love:

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
Valeriahn

Post by Valeriahn »

Thanks Joe, yes, that has occurred to me. Better to be embarrassed than permanently injured hey? :)

Ponylady, you make an excellent point and I will give that some thought. I have been tempted over the years to subtly introduce her to it. Maybe a bit more time.

As to why engineers are pervs. I think that is quite easy. We love to solve problems and make improvements.

The problem with vanilla is that is can get a bit boring, so we like to improve it. Once you have explored different positions you then bring your engineering knowledge to bear on the problem.

"OK, if I tie your hands forearms behind your back that makes your tits stand out and they look really hot." - an improvement using some basic leverage.

"Then put some rope around the base of each one and they look red and firm and smokin' hot!" - application of basic principles of hydraulic systems.

"Then a rope to support her through the elbows up to a pulley system to allow force adjustment. A decently designed anchor point to tie it off. In marine grade 316 stainless of course so it doesn't rust" - some basic mechanics and materials science.

... and so it continues ad infinitum.

My guess is that 5% of engineers are acknowledged pervs and the rest lie about it.

Damn I love this forum! :twisted:

Valeriahn