New Self Bondage website

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Haus Keeping

New Self Bondage website

Post by Haus Keeping »

Hi everyone,

I have created a fetish website called Haus de Sade, which is a Big Brother type house – with a difference - they do the things you'd really like so see sexy women doing on TV ;-)

The Haus Mates have to complete tasks to get from room to room - and these tasks are mainly self-bondage related - though last week we had our first Hogtie Wrestling match, so the Haus Mates are starting to interact!

So far I have completed and uploaded 25 weeks of Haus action and welcome anyone's comments or feedback on both the site and the scenarios.

Also more than happy to take requests if there is any particular scenarios which would prove popular – maybe we could get some suggestions going and choose the most popular? I will give a month's free membership to whomever's scenario is voted the most popular.

Please follow Anna's link below if you'd like to have a look around the Haus, I have also attached some images to this post.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
The Haus Keeper
Attachments
update23image9.jpg
update22image5.jpg
update14image5.jpg
update8image8.jpg
update3image6.jpg
Jadit

Re: New Self Bondage website

Post by Jadit »

Actually looks interesting. Could possibly get ideas for some self-bondage scenarios, or seeing how they play out.

Where do they sleep at night, and have lunch? :P It's kink-"labyrinth" only some time of the day?
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Actually, when i try to enter members page i get "404 not found".
http://tour.hausdesade.com/login.html

Also when i tried "Pay direct pay EU", i get "No subscription types defined".

So either the site is down (from huge traffic) or your EU support is non-existent.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome aboard to Haus De Sade! :hi:

Anna told us you were coming. Cool site! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Haus Keeping

Post by Haus Keeping »

Hi everyone.

Thanks for the comments.

@Jadit - the tour site is php, so the link should be http://tour.hausdesade.com/login.php - as for the Pay Direct bit, that must be an error with CCBill, I have emailed them about that, thanks for pointing it out!

@Jenny - thanks very much, glad you like it!
ken1985

Post by ken1985 »

Indeed quite interesting. If you ever plan on localized versions, I'd be glad to provide a Dutch translation (also of the update descriptions).
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Welcome Haus Keeper! :hi:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.

looks really different. & that's a compliment, seen 'em all, been inside almost all.
Haus Keeping wrote: @Jadit - the tour site is php, so the link should be http://tour.hausdesade.com/login.php - as for the Pay Direct bit, that must be an error with CCBill, I have emailed them about that, thanks for pointing it out!
not only ccbill:

that's an 404, too

and if you want some info about how to improve your site against hacking attacks just ring my bell *meaning: drop me a pm*
[
Haus Keeping

Post by Haus Keeping »

Hi Everyone!

Thanks again for all the kind comments.

@Jadit - CCBill have fixed the Pay Direct, sorry about that.

@Ponylady - thank you, where did you find that link, they should all be .php on the Tour site? :-(
Will PM you about the hacking stuff, thanks so much!

@Anna - thank you, great to finally be on here!

@Ken - dank je wel! Sounds great. Let's chat about it - I am very new to webmastering so quite naive about localised versions - but really appreciate the offer.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Haus Keeping

Post by Haus Keeping »

Thanks! :-D
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Haus Keeping wrote:@Jadit - CCBill have fixed the Pay Direct, sorry about that.
I noticed the payment page changed last night, the EU option was removed, but first option had more card options than before. Chose that and managed to somehow mess it up. Didn't get receipt email or links to continue (maybe i didn't look throughly). Sent support ticket about it too, as my account didn't exist after that at all. They didn't send any response, but i checked my bank account and it didn't exist there either, so i figured it was incomplete in some way and "lost in the Internet"...

Today everything worked ok though, and content is exactly or more than i hoped for. Would be cool if download speed could go higher than 250kb/s per file (which can be over 1gb big). At least you seem to let download many files at the time.
Haus Keeping

Post by Haus Keeping »

Hi Jadit,

Yeah, CCBill were very apologetic, they have had quite a few problems since Sandy battered the East coast.

Glad it's all working well now and the content is to your liking. Download speed wise, don't know about that, but will ask the hosting company if there is anything we can do on that front.

Thanks again!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Haus Keeping wrote: @Ponylady - thank you, where did you find that link, they should all be .php on the Tour site? :-(
Will PM you about the hacking stuff, thanks so much!
i see you fixed it.
[
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I was hoping it to be more like "Big brother" in bondage theme. However there are 4 or more girls "living" in haus, only 1 of them makes an act once per week. Raises the question, what really is happening? Was it all filmed in 1-3 days per actor, and now giving it out piece by piece? It is in the end quite little content, although interesting :P