another newbie

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
lj

another newbie

Post by lj »

:)

well, I've taken the plunge, been "lurking" for quite a while, learnt a lot, discovered some interesting people who seem to share some of my "kinks"

I've been fascinated by bondage since I was around 8, had a friendship with a school friend "killed" by parents who didn't approve of me tying up his younger sister (we took it in turns between the three of us!) so a solo career from then on

also interested in CD, no desire to look like a woman, just enjoy the feel of stockings, tights and recently a corset

have a long and happy marriage but entirely "vanilla" so my SB hobby is my business alone - and yours now :lol:

being an Engineer has given me a few opportunties to develop some helpful kit-I'll tell you about the spanking machine later :wink:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum, lj! :hi:

You'll fit right in.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Re: another newbie

Post by ponylady »

welcome abord, lj
lj wrote: also interested in CD, no desire to look like a woman, just enjoy the feel of stockings, tights and recently a corset
corsets, eehh ?

i'm sure jenny can help you with some advice on that topic.
:P :P