I am a Self Bondage Addict

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
hornydas

I am a Self Bondage Addict

Post by hornydas »

I have recently come to the realization that I am a self bondage addict. I erroneously believed, until that point, that I was a reformed or recovered SB addict, but, now I know that once you are an addict, you are always an addict, and time away from SB does not make you a reformed or recovering addict, just an addict on hiatus. Married male, with grown children. I practiced self bondage when alone at home for prolonged periods of time, or when I traveled for business.. My last SB mission was one year ago, and I made a promise to myself, that if I were to pull off the mission successfully, I would stop doing SB. I don't have a single valid reason why I wanted to stop, other than I felt the risks were greater than the reward, and that my missions were getting more and more elaborate for the gratification that came from it.

My last mission was a self bondage, with ice release, coupled with a timed release self enema. I had tried the scenario numerous times over the years, but was unable to conclude it successfully. I was frustrated and determined to pull it off. It was difficult because it entailed two separate release mechanisms, always ice in a nylon, with a key ring. I had to also ensure that the release on the enema happened before the release on the bondage. So, on that magical day, my wife was out of town with a girlfriend for the weekend, my grown kids were off doing their own thing, I was alone for 3 days. I meticulously set up the scene, first the enema, then the release so that ice can get a head start on melting. then my bondage release ice. I then changed into a pair of pantyhose, lay down on the bondage pallet I had prepared, shackled my ankles, inserted and secured the enema into my butt. I then clipped couple of hair clips onto my nipples, and clasped my wrists to the pallet and I was ready to wait. I was in the garage, lights were off, there was no sound. Only available light came through a small shaded window.

I lay on my knees and elbows, and fell into a reverie for a period of time, until I was shaken from it, by the sound of my enema release weight falling to the ground. The room temperature liquid started flowing into my bowel, and the flow caused a major erection to occur. I love the enema feeling, as it flows in. It took several minutes for the entire bag to empty into my bowel, and a few more minutes after that for the first cramping to occur. I raised my head to try and gauge how much time might be left on my bondage release, but was not at all encouraged by what I saw, which was a key ring, still firmly sitting atop a chunk of ice. Melting to be sure, but not at the point where pulling it would have any effect. The cramping became more intense, and I sincerely wanted to release the contents of my bowels, but I was very unenthusiastic about cleaning that up afterwards. I eyed my back up release, and though how I might explain red paint on the garage floor to the wife, and decided I could tolerate the ever increasing cramping a bit more. I learned that moving, just made it worse. After what seemed like a real eternity, my bondage keys released. I didn't know what I wanted to do first. My nipples were so sore, my belly was in anguish.. I decided to punish myself by maintaining the nipple clips in place, and focusing on getting my ankles un hooked, and getting to the WC. Once my feet were free, I started to withdraw the tube from my butt, but water started leaking so I left it in. I took the entire enema bag, with the plug up my but, and my nipples clamped and sore, and made my way to the bathroom.. Over the toilet, I freed my the plug from my but, and evacuated. To punish myself for the error of leaking in the garage, I unclamped and reclamped my nipples in different orientations, and repeatedly, while I ultimately relieved myself completely from the entire episode.

So, at this point, I thought back to my earlier promise, that if I pulled off this mission successful, I would stop doing it altogether, for the reasons stated earlier. And the reason I know I am an addict of self bondage, is because, my wife told me, she will be going out of town to a play with her girlfriend in a couple of weeks for a weekend, and my first thought was, it will give me time for S-B. I am still trying to resist, but I know resistance is futile.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: I am a Self Bondage Addict

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thanks for coming to Bound Anna . com, Hornydas!
I think we can help you to come up with safe and even efficient ways to explore your kink, not sure it can be cured. I have heard the word "dismal" as describing the chance of treatment by therapists. Sharing is a great way to best understand yourself.
You might find Self Bondage Scenarios to be your comfort zone around here, to read and contribute.
Anyway, have fun, and let me know if you need anything. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

I have been a sb addict most of my life.
I still love it and try to come up with new ideas now and then.
I use a lot of locks and chain along with my leg ,aand
and hand cuffs.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard.

If you cause no harm to others, it does not stop you from functioning socially and you have fun doing it..... why stop it?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:
Sir Cumference wrote:If you cause no harm to others, it does not stop you from functioning socially and you have fun doing it..... why stop it?
Well said! Be kinky, and be proud! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.
[
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi:
Welcome to our kinky group.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

so is your wife going to have some bondage fun with her friend that weekend? it appears that she knows about it, have you and your wife played together?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!