Hi All

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
EssexBuilder

Hi All

Post by EssexBuilder »

I have been secretly looking into all areas of the forum for years but never posted or said Hi.....so here i am HI.
I have been into CD since my teen years and I am now 37 and married and its still a total secret. I work as a handyman/engineer so over the years have constructed 3 fuck machines disguised as other pieces of workshop equipment. These only come out when wifey is away :D
Over the years i have learned to deepthroat using software from this great forum and i think personally i am now pretty darn good.
lately have managed some double anal play on 2 machines, but seriously running out of perverted ideas now. Hopefully can get some inspiration on here.
Love my collection of heels (7 pairs) and various clothing but struggle to put the clothing combinations together well.
Also need a CD name?????
looking forward to chatting
Carl
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Hi All

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Carl. Glad to see your contribution. Why not kick some pictures and descriptions of your machines to DIY? If not just to show off and share, you may pick up some hints on how to improve them. Maybe some new friends in CROSS DRESSING can help you to dress with style. Perhaps a "scenario generator" from SOFTWARE can add some fun. If you need any help around here, let me know. Shan'
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 06 Mar 2019, 02:52, edited 1 time in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

You should fit right in with our current merry band of pervy engineers.
EssexBuilder wrote:struggle to put the clothing combinations together well
Now you know why we ladies take so long to get dressed to go out. :rofl:

Have fun and see you in the threads. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Jenny said it best.

Welcome aboard.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.