Dutch kinky machinery maker

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Onwrikbaar

Dutch kinky machinery maker

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Hello all,

My primary kink is inescapable bondage, both on others and on myself. I enjoy playing with people and I also like to be at the mercy of machines.

I conceive, design, build and program biofeedback systems for body awareness, (self)conditioning and erotic applications (teasing, edging, predicaments, torment, orgasm), as well as remote (web based) control BDSM toys (electrostimulation devices, maglocks, inflatables, vibrators, arousal gauges). If any of that tickles your fancy, feel free to write me.

Below is a photo of a ready-to-play setup I built for a dominant ladyfriend who wishes to be able to capture, tease and torment her slave remotely when they have no opportunity to meet in the flesh. The tiny orange/white box houses a Raspberry Pi Zero W, which connects to the slave's WiFi network. The box also holds a circuit that drives the electromagnet of the wrist lock and monitors its open/closed state. The E-stim 2B electrostimulation power box is controlled through the Pi's USB port. The whole thing is managed by a program running on the Pi that can be accessed through a web interface, i.e. with any browser from anywhere in the world.
The system can also be used to create automated scenario-based self bondage scenes of arbitrary complexity. More on that in a separate post, if there is any interest. :idea:
IMG_1566.jpg
Sir Cumference

Re: Dutch kinky machinery maker

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard.
:hi:

This looks very interesting.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Welkom.

What you do sounds very interesting and very much like what I'm interested in myself. How easy is it to interface with the E-stim box? I've not been able to find much info about what the capabilities are or what the interface protocols are.

PS: You might enjoy some of these ideas: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 856#p83856
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Sir Cumference wrote:Welcome aboard.
:hi:
Thank you!
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Gregovic wrote:How easy is it to interface with the E-stim box? I've not been able to find much info about what the capabilities are or what the interface protocols are.
My software controls any number and combination of ET-232, ET-312B and ES-2B. The last is by far the easiest to control, and Estim Systems make the protocol available on their site https://www.e-stim.net/. You need to request access to their Developers forum to get access to the protocol.
Gregovic wrote:You might enjoy some of these ideas: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 856#p83856
Lots of great ideas, thanks! My 'scenario engine' already supports speech synthesis (great for giving instructions and hypnotic suggestions and for doing countdowns and such), and a caning machine is in the prototype stage, so many of your games are fairly easy to set up.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

bound_jenny wrote:Welcome to the forum! :hi:
Thank you! :D
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.

And that looks like you are an amazing kinkerer.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Thank you for the warm welcome, ponylady and cdinbonds :-)