I hope I'm not intruding

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
KitO9Tails

I hope I'm not intruding

Post by KitO9Tails »

Hi there folks, I just found this forum and it sounded like exactly what I've been looking for!

I'm Kit, I'm 33 year old trans woman from the uk. I've been into bondage for as long as I can remember and started dabbling with self bondage when I was pretty young and have been exploring kinky stuff since. I especially love kinky games or making up rules to make normal games kinky, all to often I've been left defeated in a game while my opponent moves onto their next quest never knowing the cruel fate they have set upon me.

Outside of kink I'm kind of just your basic shy nerdy girl lol I like games, books and rainy autumn days. I also enjoy walking and hiking in nature though tend to avoid people if I can.

Anyway I don't want to bore you all with my life story or ramble on to long but I look forward to chatting and making some new friends here as well as find some inspiration for new sessions and games I can play and I hope I can contribute some things to help or entertain all of you.

Thank you for letting me join

xXx Kit xXx
bound_jenny

Re: I hope I'm not intruding

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

You're definitely not intruding. In any case, intruder or not, we tie everybody up! :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
Looking forward to some stories about your kinky games! Be sure to write a few up and post in the true stories section.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.
[