Ahoy hoy

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Yogini4ever

Ahoy hoy

Post by Yogini4ever »

Hi! I wanted to introduce myself to you here.

I am Maggie. A 38 non op MtF/Two Spirit from the Netherlands. I am a Trans but decided against hormones and surgery for spiritual reasons (which does not mean I judge transitioners!).

Been an active sub for a while, did M/s dynamics and hard play with several Dom partners but athletics and yoga proved vents for my masochistic desires and as age progresses decided to retire from the BDSM scene but for some trusted contacts and combining yoga with selfbobdage. The last being my reason to join. Hope to learn, share and if luck has it get to know some fun people.

Practicing Tantric yoga and Vinyasa, have done ballet for years but taking it easy with that nowadays. Still love to show of on the dancefloor though :D At the moment in a 40 day sadhana which essentially is 120 squats a day, day 33 my glutes have been so on fire :D

As said it vents my inborn desire for pain. In Tantric yoga thete are exercises that want you to keep your arms stretched out for 11 minutes and it does the trick. But kinky me is still present so love combining yoga positions with bondage and predicament. A strappado like pose with my magic wand tied in the most teasing manner for 20 minutes having been my latest project (done after three weeks of training forward bends and taking all precautions to not injure myself) looking for new challenges.

Anyway. Nice to meet you all and have a great whatever is ahead of you :)

Maggie
bound_jenny

Re: Ahoy hoy

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:
Yogini4ever wrote:At the moment in a 40 day sadhana which essentially is 120 squats a day, day 33 my glutes have been so on fire :D
I've started back on a bicycle again, after 20 yrs or so of hiatus, and I've had some muscles on fire, and a few I haven't had a conversation with in a long, long time... :shock:

Back in the day I could do 90 km in a single afternoon. I did 6 km today and I was completely spent. :oops:

So I can definitely vouch that athletics IS unmistakably masochistic... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.
[
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Yogini4ever wrote: .... In Tantric yoga thete are exercises that want you to keep your arms stretched out for 11 minutes and it does the trick. But kinky me is still present so love combining yoga positions with bondage and predicament.
Nice to meet you Maggie. I did a yoga class for about a year and admire your usage of the exercises. Sleeping Tiger and Bridge for 5 minutes were standard, but doing the same for 20 minutes was excruciating. I thought these exercises were more for building willpower and the principle 'My body is not me, it's Mine'. I like the way you turned this into something more... sexy... welcome!
Yogini4ever

Post by Yogini4ever »

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

@BoundJenny it's like inuit having 50 words for snow I guess, being able to identify several sorts of pain :D

@kevlar that's the point indeed, the gap between body and mind dissapearing. No regrets about the past, no worries about the future. There is just here and now. Rope only makes that stronger.