Good afternoon ladies and ladees.

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Alexandra Smith

Good afternoon ladies and ladees.

Post by Alexandra Smith »

Thank you for allowing me to join your site. I have read a number of posts on various aspects of cross dressing, sissy-maidhood and chastity here and have found out a lot of new information. I have enjoyed cross-dressing for years previously had been in an FLR with my wife. The FLR has withered and virtually died over the past couple of years but does not stop me wanting to try to revive it. I have several maid uniforms, mostly functional hotel-maid types, a couple of fantasy ones and pride of place goes to my Victorian (think - Downton Abbey) uniform, which was purchased on E-bay for the princely sum of £37.00 last Halloween. It is not one of the cheaper ones, as it was a theatrical costume and is very, very well made and very heavy and warm when you wear it. Seeing as I won the 1st prize in the local pub at Halloween, I got it for nothing and indeed am £3 to the good, as it was a £40.00 prize. would love to serve as my wife's maid full-time when at home but, just now that is really a dream. She doesn't object to my dressing, doing chores etc. but doesn't really want to take up a dominant persona. If she ever changes her mind, then I will of course, be ready to serve.

Alexandra Smith

Happy in service, to my lovely wife, my Goddess.
I was born to be a maid.
bound_jenny

Re: Good afternoon ladies and ladees.

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard,

The toys in the modlounge need to be dusted.
You better hurry up there.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.