From Lurking to Doing to finally Joining

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Sartea

From Lurking to Doing to finally Joining

Post by Sartea »

Hello, I been lurking since some time in the summer. I have so far really only done 3 or 4 self bondage sessions since. I completely underestimated the amount of work that goes into each one! I have learned a fair bit about self bondage along with myself in those few sessions. First thing is how fast your body can get tired in certain positions. My sessions were probably 30-40 minutes maximum, I'm incredibly amazed by home some people here can stay in certain positions for hours. Along with that I realized I'm not into self bondage itself. Don't get me wrong I love being tied up and restricted but the self bondage itself isn't a full turn on for me. What makes bondage and self bondage a real turn on for me is what happens to me or what I have to do while being restricted.

I've been incredibly busy with work lately and will continue to be so through to the holidays coming up. I am a bit or an arduino hobbyist so for past couple months I have had all kinds of ideas running through my head. As I ordered other things I have added arduino related parts for all kind of self bondage scenarios. Again I've been busy and haven't gotten around to setting them up and testing them. They include forced blowjob with required deepthroating and the dildo also cums at certain points all the way to it setting off the release method. That can also be coupled with fucking a dildo at the same time for the ultimate spit roast scenario where you have to fuck and suck a certain amount for release. As this will be done with arduino and is programmable that will allow you to make it in a way you can't cheat. Also, I would still have backup release method because relying on one release method is a no-no especially if it's software based. Not sure how many people will be interested but when I get to it I can write up the full schematics, layout, and method. Got more arduino based ideas too.

I want to say thank you so much to all the people on this forum and the level of maturity along with safe keeping people have. Reading through here I got the message pretty clear that you should start slow and test things out first and always have multiple release methods.

I hope to stick around and will try my best to contribute but I will be honest that the contribution will be limited because I am very paranoid about privacy.
JIMDINI

Re: From Lurking to Doing to finally Joining

Post by JIMDINI »

Welcome aboard. :hi:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

:hi:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:
Sartea wrote:My sessions were probably 30-40 minutes maximum
That's about how long I stay in. Just about the time necessary to get whatever I need (relaxing, expending urges or frustrations, etc.) and then get out and get on with my day. I don't feel obligated to do more.

Have fun, play safe and see you in the threads.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.

C u in the threads.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
It's not the quantity, it's the quality!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Jennacon40

Post by Jennacon40 »

Welcome! I've just signed up myself. I've been lurking this site for years!!