hey there

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
sleepysub

hey there

Post by sleepysub »

Hello everyone, I'm jo! though calling me sleepy is just fine bc that's exactly what I usually am (if I'm not horny, though often I'm both!) lol

I'm a long time bondage and self-bondage enthusiast and have lurked on this site for a while, but I've been in a stump lately so I've created an account to share ideas and get my (creative) juices flowing.

Something important to know about me is that I am trans agender, meaning I've rejected my assigned gender at birth and feel that no gender role, identity, or presentation accurately reflects my own experience of gender. If you're feeling confused or curious feel free to read up more on it here and here.
Why is it so important? Because I don't use typical gendered pronouns! My pronouns are they/them/their, or if you're feeling really confident, xe/xem/xyr.
Here's a handy guide on how to use gender neutral pronouns if you're unsure. I've also stuck my pronouns in my signature to make it a little easier to remember :)

that's all there really is to say about me here, thanks for reading!
~they/them/their or xe/xem/xyr pronouns, please~
cdinbonds

Re: hey there

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.
[
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard
:hi:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~