Tied up in Portugal ! :)

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Amarrada

Tied up in Portugal ! :)

Post by Amarrada »

Hello.

I have been visiting your site often and taken some good information and inspiration from it, so it is long due some feedback from me. This is a SELF-bondage site but it doesn't mean it must be unidirectional. :)

I am Portuguese, almost 50 years old, male, married, one son at University. And of course I enjoy being bound.

My wife is not a bondage fan, but since we were dating I managed to tell her my likings and she accepted it with some naturality. As we are both very happy with our vannila acivities, bondage is just an ocasionnal spice, like other stuff. She sometimes even takes the iniciative herself, other times she asks me to bind her, which I obviously comply. I also take some great fun from tying her up, but I really prefer being tied myself.

In short: bondage is something we ocasionally do when we are both in the mood, but is not a mandatory requirement. So I do not own as much bondage gear as I would like. In fact the only dedicated item I have is a pair of genuine handcuffs. But I have several lenghts of chain, padlocks, zip ties, belts and straps, rope,... And a dog collar that she wanted to buy to put on me, in one of her best moments! :)

The nickname I chose, "Amarrada", is the portuguese word for "tied up" in the female version (on the male version it would be Amarrado - yes portuguese language is tricky...). Do you get the hint? I believe I do not need to explain anyone here why I like being bound. But I also like crossdressing, and my most enjoyable moments have been spent tied up or chained in pantyhose, body, a dress and ankle strap high heeels. I am 100% straight (but I truly believe everyone should be free to make their own choices). But I take great pelasure from wearing females clothing. And combinig this with bondage is just over the top.

I am not the biggest of men and my wife is not the smallest of women, so I can fit in most of her clothes and shoes, just slightly tighter (which is not a bad thing! :) ). I even convinced her to give me a couple of her old dresses and underwear and shoes instead of throwing them away, to indulge in this little deviation of mine. In order to keep things balanced, and do not kill the gold eggs goose (do you have this expression in English?), I only crossdress after asking her permission and we have arrived at a sort of a contract: whnever she asks me to do some unpleasant or boring chore (hang things on the wall, tidy up the garage,...) I am allowed to some crossdressing/bondage in exchange.

But I am always on the urge to crossdress and be tied, so I take every opportunity of being home alone to do it. I take advantage of her working schedule beginning earlier than mine, so she leaves home every morning at least half an hour (or more) before myself. In this half hour I usually zip-tie myself in the shower, or put on some of her shoes and wobble my ankles in chains while shaving and having breakfast... delirious, I know... :)

My wife's work requires her to travel some times. And of course, I spend all those days wearing nice clothing and with very limited mobility... :) This is where your most helpful tips and hints come handy! With your permission, I will post some of my most interesting sessions.

So, this is me!
bound_jenny

Re: Tied up in Portugal ! :)

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.

...And thanx for an exhaustive introduction.

Looks your BH & you found a good balance.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.