New, but not new... Sort of.

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
bound_cheese

New, but not new... Sort of.

Post by bound_cheese »

Okay, I'm new here. Hello! I hail from the UK, I'm a 42y.o. male, married. I've had some interest in bondage in general since I was a teen - I've always liked the more 'esoteric' things in life.

So at the moment I'm looking to explore this kink a little further, I've done it before from time to time - wrapping myself in cling film (at least my lower half), tying myself to chairs, etc. There are two immediate things I'd like to try, which I've seen done on Youtube: tied to a bed, and hogtied. I've invested in some rope to begin with, and to learn the basic knots required. I know some knotwork from my parents and other ones I've learned over the years.

So I'll be asking plenty of questions as I explore this avenue of interest more intensely than I have done before. My mind is already running riot with potential scenarios to play out - but one step at a time.
bound_jenny

Re: New, but not new... Sort of.

Post by bound_jenny »

Bound cheese? You may be kinkier than you thought... :rofl:

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.

Looking @ your avatar greenpulpo would be a more fitting nick.

C u in the threads.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.