New Member from Ontario, Canada

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
FluffyWolfy

New Member from Ontario, Canada

Post by FluffyWolfy »

Hi everyone! Although I'm only starting to open up and go online to find others who are like-minded, I have been doing self bondage for quite a while! (Ever since I was a child really)

My love for bondage kinda started from my liking to wear tights and pantyhose since I found them to be really comfortable to wear. My first exposure to any form of someone/something getting restrained came from cartoons and over time, I've gotten more interested in it, but never really thought much about it until one night while wearing a pair of my tights, I decided to use another pair I owned and tie my wrists up behind my back with them. I was deeply in love with how it felt and it kinda grew from there. It was not until mid way through high school where one April Fools day, a police officer wanted to play a joke on me and put me in his handcuffs as a joke of pretending to arrested me. Although I was a bit scared since I did not know why I was getting arrested, he was acting really chill and in a jokingly way, which led me to believe he was playing a joke, especially since it was April the first. From there, I actually payed more attention to the handcuffs that had my wrists restrained behind my back and I truly enjoyed how comfortable they were. When was eventually uncuffed, I then began to look into handcuffs and a lot more different kinds of restraints. Over the next couple years, I've used different kinds of restraints such as ribbons (that don't rip easily even if you were struggling in them), zipties, and metal handcuffs (not real ones though). One thing that I always do when I perform self bondage is when I have dance wear on such as a long sleeved ballet leotard and ballet tights. I personally find them extremely comfortable to wear, with or without restraints on.
Overall, I've been silent to the world about this, apart from a few friends I have on the internet that are super supportive of everything I do, but since they do not live in the same country of where I from, I never had the chance to grow my bondage experience and ended up doing the same thing for many years straight.
If there are any tips on meeting local like minded people, I am so all ears!! XD
Oh, and a quick fun fact, as I'm typing this entire thing out, I'm planning on purchasing my very first pair of real handcuffs (ones that police would use to restrain criminals). I still have to do some further research in terms of which is more safe for self bondage, which model to get, does keyhole location matter, tips on how to uncuff yourself, etc etc etc! XD If there's anyone here to give me some tips right here, that would be awesome! :D I will still be going through the forum to hear stuff from others, but doesn't hurt to get info from people who come to this ^^
Anyways, enough rambling from me! Hope to contribute to this community to make it an even more positive experience for everyone! ^^
bound_jenny

Re: New Member from Ontario, Canada

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.

A couple of tips:

There are handcuffs avaiable with 2sided keyholes.
Very convenient for selfbondage, can"t lock them on the
Wrong way.

In germany there is a large board dedicated to handcuffs.
I'm pretty sure an english aquivalent exists, where your questions
Will be answered by knowledgeable users.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Welcome to the Forum.

As Pony lady says, handcuffs with keyholes on both sides are safest. In UK the people who supply Police cuffs TCH sell cuffs (chain link, rigid & hinged) with keyholes on both sides (NOT ALL MODELS) these all have double locks. Never use cuffs that do not have a double lock. The double lock is there to stop the cuffs from over tightening. The cuffs come with instruction sheets on how to use them. I believe ASP in USA also have keyholes on both sides and Are again Law Enforcement approved suppliers.

Importantly stay away from cheap sex shop cuffs, even if they have 'quick release' levers, they are not good for solo play! Because they are not made to the high standard of police issue cuffs they can easily jam and the 'so called' double lock features often fail during use.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.