Hello from, MasterManBoy! - SF Bay Area Dom!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
MasterManBoy

Hello from, MasterManBoy! - SF Bay Area Dom!

Post by MasterManBoy »

Greetings and Hello from Silicon Valley and the SF Bay Area! - I am an experienced natural dom (but not pro/expert) from NY living in California. My first experience and understanding of BDSM and what it is at it's core psychologically was at the tender young age of 16 when I first heard about it and became interested in it naturally after hearing about it on an episode of CSI. After having done some initial research I became fascinated with the concept and psychology behind it. Ever since then it has been a fringe interest of mine. I am here on this forum to provide my knowledge and input that I have gained since that time (circa: 2001) while learning from and reading from other active members who's experience and experiences surpass that of my own. My over all goal is to hopefully meet and find a local sub on here living working and "playing" in the Bay Area whom might be interested in a "mutual" power exchange of sorts while expanding horizons of pain and pleasure.

That is all I got for now but may add more to this later...

-MasterManBoy
Last edited by MasterManBoy on 30 Apr 2017, 08:24, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Re: Hello from, MasterManBoy! - SF Bay Area Dom!

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:
MasterManBoy wrote:n episode of CSI
That would be one of a few featuring the delicious Melinda Clarke as Lady Heather. I felt an immediate connection with her character - quiet, educated, thoughtful, insightful... (though one wouldn't guess the quiet part by noting my post count here... :rofl: ).

Feel free to browse around the board - there's plenty of advice and resources to help you. As for BDSM groups in the San Francisco Bay Area, you won't have any difficulty in finding one or more that suit your needs.

Have fun and see you in the threads.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.
[
MasterManBoy

Post by MasterManBoy »

Thank you for making me feel welcome...