Hello!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)

Hello!

Post by Karma »

Hello,

I am Karma, 38 year old male.

At the moment I am serving the most harsh chastity punishment I have ever had.

The punishment is 12 years at the moment via emlalock.com. And I am lockef in an extreme heavy full-restraining iron chastitybelt of Carrara.

I am locked since 1st January 2017,but I jumped from keyholder. It's a anonymous keyholder via emlalock.com. He took over my session and set my session at insane values for extreme punishments.

I read somewhere: "Real chastity starts when you really need out!". And that is so true. Right now I really need out, but I will be unlocked in 12 years. That is a feeling I can't even describe yet. Getting eaten by lust this way is hard, even as it's my ultimate kick it is just a hard torture for me as for anybody else.

Now, in spring, see a lot of ladies in short skirts and nylons on the streets. And I have a nylons-fetish (as in see girls in them) and when I think about the 12 years I really have to try hard to not going insane.

Thank god I have 3 escapes per month, 5 minutes each. Effectively 4 minutes times 3 is 12 minutes per month. It's not much, but I have never been so thankful with this little freedom. :)

At the moment I decided to try to date a woman who is locked in chastity as well or who is able to accept me with this insane chastity punishment.

Anyway, if you want to ask me anything.. Shoot :)
bound_jenny

Re: Hello!

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.

But, seriously ?

No way. You'll have an unscheduled appointment with your trusty local firedepartment before your session is expired.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.