Another new one from the UK

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
NaughtyNortherner85

Another new one from the UK

Post by NaughtyNortherner85 »

Hello all

I signed up a while ago and have been looking around but I've now finally decided to introduce myself.
I'm 32, straight, from a small market town in northern England. I've been interested in self bondage since I was about 12.
Unfortunately I never found any women locally who were similarly interested to play with, I've also never found anyone on the various on-line sites I've tried as they usually live far away and even after I've stated that I'd be willing to travel. So I gave up but finding this site has rekindled my interest somewhat and hopefully in the coming months I plan on writing about my experiences.
bound_jenny

Re: Another new one from the UK

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

welcome to the forum

I don't know if the OP has looked at FetLife, which is pretty much the only site that covers most of the world, sadly there aren't any significant UK BDSM sites at the moment, except perhaps https://strangelynormal.co.uk

I found this group on FetLife by searching for "Cumbria" https://fetlife.com/groups/98551 and whilst that doesn't have many members, it might be worth PMing the group leaders or people posting there for information. Check out their friends too, you might find some next door!

Being in a small market town can limit initial contact, but here in East Anglia, not known for its population density, there are 7 Munches within 40 miles of my home, and I have kink friends throughout the area, some within a very few miles.

Don't give up on trying to make contacts in the kink world, there are a lot of us about :hi:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
NaughtyNortherner85

Post by NaughtyNortherner85 »

Thank you bound_jenny and many thanks for the info lj I'll give them a look. I'm not giving up just yet...
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.