Hi everyone

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Joanna1992

Hi everyone

Post by Joanna1992 »

Hi selfbinders
I am new on here, this is my first post to introduce myself.
I have been doing selfbondage since I was 14, which is 10 years now. (certainly doesn't feel that long). I live on a farm so have lots of space and alone-time to try things. I have built up a good collection of sex toys and bondage gear, some bought but most I made myself. I usually use the ice tub, or modified wind up alarm clock for key release. But want to go more high tech and move into electronic release links and computer control etc.
I would love to chat to others who are interested in the same things I am. Especially if they can help with equipment designs etc.
Thanks for reading
Jo
bound_jenny

Re: Hi everyone

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

You've come to the right place, to chat, share, and benefit from the skills of many talented and perverted engineers (pervs make the best engineers :wink: ).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Hi Joanna,
Farmer's Daughter huh? :lol:

There are tons and tons of posts going back years that cover many DIY release mechanisms. One of the easiest and fascinating is the L-Delay. Not so high tech, but ingenious.

And like Jenny said, there are a lot of really smart and experienced people in here, computer programmers, electrical and mechanical engineers, and people that just MacGyver the hell out of everything and get lectured every time they suggest something that has a safety concern. The last example is me :mrgreen:

Anyway, welcome to the forum.
Joanna1992

Post by Joanna1992 »

Thanks for the welcome.
Yeah I'm a farmers daughter. I am quite practical and good at making and mending things, even though I'm "just a girl". I think that's a farmer thing. I like to think of myself like Maggie on Walking Dead. If only I looked like her too :)

I am developing designs for suspension bondage and fucking machines. I realize there are loads of safety issues with suspension and I'm happy to be reminded of them, so long as that doesn't stifle my artistic flow.

I am happy to chat about more extreme self bondage, to the point of borderline fantasy. I may not do it, but I find stretching you imagination like that often produces some good ideas which make it into my regular circulation.

So don't be shy.

Jo
lj

Post by lj »

Joanna1992 wrote:
So don't be shy.

Jo
Shy ? Us ??

welcome to the asylum :)

we try not to lecture people on safety, and if you spend some time reading the posts here, and the pages on the main site, you'll find most of the safety stuff, but if there is a specific area you want to know about, just ask.

As an Electronics Engineer, my simple piece of advice is "don't trust your life with electronics" (that includes computers, in fact especially computers!) even if you do know what you are doing, finding that elusive "bug" in design or code when you have just clicked the last lock shut is a potentially fatal situation.

have fun :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Joanna1992 wrote:I am quite practical and good at making and mending things, even though I'm "just a girl".
I think we're much alike there. I must have inherited my skills from my Mom, who was notorious for being able to fix just about anything. Several of my neighbors are still surprised to see me muck around under the hood of my car and such. As for cooking up evil stuff, I have my moments too *though mostly when it's for doing evil things to someone else*. :whip:
lj wrote:welcome to the asylum :)
Yup... we're a merry bunch of perverts and it can get quite (hilariously) crazy in here sometimes. If you've done enough reading through the threads here, you'll probably have figured out that the real weirdos are the ones with the green nicks. :hi:

And just about everyone in here would just love to be in a strait jacket. :rofl:

Jenny.
lj

Post by lj »

bound_jenny wrote:
Joanna1992 wrote:I am quite practical and good at making and mending things, even though I'm "just a girl".
I think we're much alike there. I must have inherited my skills from my Mom, who was notorious for being able to fix just about anything. Several of my neighbors are still surprised to see me muck around under the hood of my car and such. As for cooking up evil stuff, I have my moments too *though mostly when it's for doing evil things to someone else*. :whip:
lj wrote:welcome to the asylum :)
Yup... we're a merry bunch of perverts and it can get quite (hilariously) crazy in here sometimes. If you've done enough reading through the threads here, you'll probably have figured out that the real weirdos are the ones with the green nicks. :hi:

And just about everyone in here would just love to be in a strait jacket. :rofl:

Jenny.
hey, who are you calling weirdos ? :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:hey, who are you calling weirdos ? :shock:
I think that was rather obvious, especially since you highlighted the allegedly offending sentence. :wink:

Oooo... I know! I'll have you signed up for a very special remedial reading class. :whip: :twisted:
bound_jenny wrote:it can get quite (hilariously) crazy in here sometimes
I believe it has just started again. :mrgreen:

Now cue the hamsters and the ice. :rofl:

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

hy joanna,

welcome abord & can i marry you right now ?

seriously, sadly i'm not avaiable right now (and hopefully for the longterm future)

from what i've read of your introduction
(and i've split my youth between berlin & a village with less than 200 peeps) you would be the most desireable maiden there.

just be yourself, relax, and make sure you only do what you want.
if you play your cards right you can pick & choose.
[
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

BornThisWay wrote:.... One of the easiest and fascinating is the L-Delay. Not so high tech, but ingenious.
Oh, you make me blush!
:mrgreen:
(In a green way)

And :hi: to Joanna.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Welcome to another Brit, farm buildings offer so much in the way of bondage, self-bondage and suspension opportunities that I'm really jealous. Keep us posted with your adventures, they'll make good and erotic reading.
Steve.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Hi Jo,

I would think there is some highly pervertable farming equipment available (Automatic feeders, pen releases available to you).

Let us lesser mortals know if you can pervert a harvest picking robot into a bondage helper. :)

Play safely.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Fifer

Post by Fifer »

Hi Joanna,

Always good to meet another Scot, no matter where. Looking forward to hearing about your activities.

Regards,
Fifer.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.