My one giant leap

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
therower

My one giant leap

Post by therower »

Found this site by chance recently and it has started to stir things in me I had forgotten about since childhood, used to love playing cops and robbers because I would end up being handcuffed (another new member mentioned something similar). I'm a 55 year old male, I think getting pervier as I get older! with no experience with self bondage whatsoever but a willingness to try.
Most of the stuff I've read here over the past few days seem to be aimed mostly for women, any hints/tips/suggestions for men for a total beginner?
Love is... ending up covered in chocolate.
ponylady

Re: My one giant leap

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.

maybe you should dig a bit deeper, because the majority of scenarios & dares are from/for males or are
genderneutral.
[
lj

Post by lj »

@therower have you looked at the scenarios on the main site ?

quite often, as Ponylady says, the scenarios are pretty much gender neutral, although the female form is often used as a model (looks more attractive to most men, and quite a few here also cross-dress as an additional part of their kink)

advice for a total beginner is first to read up on all the safety advice on the site, always plan your scenarios well before you are going to do them (hormones can alter your common sense), never change the plan whilst you are in the process of setting it up (hormones again, and that additional restraint might be the one that secures you forever!) and always have a safety release.

Start simple, try things out - if you are going to include a pain stimulation, test if you can cope before you close the last lock. Avoid anything round the neck, and any gag should allow easy breathing.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard!
:hi:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:
therower wrote:Most of the stuff I've read here over the past few days seem to be aimed mostly for women
As Ponylady mentioned, the vast majority of scenarios and dares are submitted by men, who are by far more numerous than we ladies are on this board.

The "female-oriented" (to quote - and needle - another moderator here) appearance of most of them may be due to the fact that a lot of our male participants enjoy some form of crossdressing or fantasize about "damsels in distress" while bound. But in the end, the scenarios are for males.

There's also the aspect that the men strive to honor us by putting a female twist on their scenarios, to avoid being whipped. :whip: :mrgreen: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bound_jenny wrote: avoid being whipped. :whip: :mrgreen: :rofl:

Jenny.

I'd never do anything of the sort :mrgreen:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
therower

Post by therower »

Thanks for all the welcomes. Had a long look through here last night (loved lots of the stories) and can see now how many of the scenarios are gender neutral, it has sparked my interest even more, especially the posts about male chastity.
Ponylady...I'm gonna get that bloody ant crawling around on my screen one of these days :rofl:
Love is... ending up covered in chocolate.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.