This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
liz

Post by liz »

Hello everybody! I'm a 28 yo girl that likes tight, rough bondage. I especially enjoy self-boundage to fucking machines. This is something that I learned from my mother .... it's a long story but she didn't force me into it. I found her on her machine one day when I came home early. She had gotten into using the machine after my father died in a car accident. She had several "friends" on the net that helped her with various setups.
I had actually gotten away from self bondage for awhile because of school and work but after the death of my mother earlier this year, I have returned.
bound_jenny

Re: New member

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

That's some way to "discover" kink... finding your Mom that way... :shock:

And my condolences and sympathies for the loss of your Mom and Dad...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
liz

Post by liz »

Thank you for the sympathies. My dad's accident was twenty years ago, but of course I was much closer to my Mom. Fortunately her illness was quick .... but still was hard to accept.

Suppose I am here to put those things in the past and try to have a little fun.
Found this site years ago and had fun with some of the ideas .... not in the chat section ... but in the other sections and dwawings.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Welcome, that's a very unique story, thanks for sharing. As far as I can tell, my parents were very vanilla. Not sure how I ended up with a kinky side. If it was genetics, the family hid it well.
I would not know how to react if I found my mom on one of those things... :shock:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard,

and just when one thought one had heard it all,
along comes "a 28 yo girl that likes tight, rough bondage. I especially enjoy self-boundage to fucking machines" and blows the roof of the house.

hope to c u in the threads & njoy your stay.
[
liz

Post by liz »

I wasn't expecting everyone to be so kind and welcoming here ... Thank you all.

Just had one of those OMG moments when I read the posts and realized that I have been this over ten years now!

Liz
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

welcome Liz.i hope you find a god time here.if you ever get to Texas give me a shout and i will buy you dinner.
liz

Post by liz »

Thanks for the invite ... if a get an excuse to visit distant cousins in NM, I just might drop in.

Liz
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

liz wrote:I wasn't expecting everyone to be so kind and welcoming here ... Thank you all.

Just had one of those OMG moments when I read the posts and realized that I have been this over ten years now!

Liz
To quote Jenny:
We may be perverts, but we are well behaved perverts!
When that is said, be aware that the people around here are quite crazy.
I'm the only sane one around.

How do you like hamsters?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
liz

Post by liz »

hamsters?
Sorry, you lost me there.
Afraid about what I may be have gotten myself into here .... if you are the only sane one.

Liz
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

liz wrote:hamsters?
Afraid about what I may be have gotten myself into here .... if you are the only sane one.

Liz
Oh no... I'm so sorry for you. You fell for the inevitable thing to happen here on this forum. They are hamsters.

I guess you'll find out at any time. If you want to learn about it sooner, there are a few topics here about hamsters. Just search for hamster and you'll find enough information to realize you're doomed.

Sorta... :P
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

IMHO, it's the ones that claim they are sane you've got to watch out for. They are in fact usually the least sane ones around. :rofl:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

But... But... I'm sane....

:roll: :shock: :twisted: :hi:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Gregovic wrote:it's the ones that claim they are sane you've got to watch out for
Indeed. Sir C is truly the dodgy one. With his army of zombie hamsters, he can be onto you in the blink of an eye.

But you're lucky you didn't catch him in his goat phase. :shock:
liz wrote:hamsters?
Hamsters are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to our legendary (and patented) thread hijacks where nonsensical babble takes over a thread for at least a pageful of posts, if not two pages or more. Some of the eclectic hijack subjects range from towns with odd and kinky names (Dildo, Fucking, etc.) to varieties of ice followed by Roman numerals. Temporal mechanics might even get mixed in the lot. And corsets.

Welcome to the wild and wacky world of Bound Anna... where the moderators are the craziest of the bunch (Anna keeps a close eye on us that way... :hi: ).

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

I know this will show my age, but...

a UK radio show, called "The Goon Show" had a brief interchange(Neddie Seagoon)

"I'm as sane as the next man! "

to which came the reply from a seriously deranged character(Eccles)

"oimm the next man"
be a switch, double the fun :-)