Hi from Scotland

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Fifer

Hi from Scotland

Post by Fifer »

Good evening all,

I have been lurking on this forum for a while now, finally decided to sign up and show myself.

Me - I'm a 34 yo straight white Scottish bloke, I live with my female partner.

I couldn't believe my luck finding this forum - I can't believe there are so many people who are interested in SB, for years and years I just assumed myself to be a bit unusual because I liked being tied up.
I have been practising self bondage on and off for around twenty years now, it really took off when I left home and got my own place, though I never really had the money to get the equipment I really wanted. Nowadays I'm a bit better off so have recently done some shopping! I do a lot of metalwork and fabrication both at work and at home, so have made a few bits of kinky metalware recently, which I am still experimenting with.
Really enjoying reading through past and present topics, hopefully I will be able to contribute towards them soon.

Kind regards,
Fifer.
ponylady

Re: Hi from Scotland

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum, and be sure to post photos of your kinky metalwork! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
Is your partner into bondage also, or are you like many here, having o keep it secret? Just curious.
I second the motion to see some of your metalwork.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Fifer

Post by Fifer »

Thanks guys.

My partner is very open-minded, we did our first session together quite recently. She'd never been properly bound before so I didn't want to go too heavy for her first time. I put her in a hogtie using leather wrist and ankle cuffs and padded collar, secured with a length of chain and padlocks. A little bit of gentle spanking and teasing followed; I released her after 10 minutes of restraint. She said that she found the biggest turn-on was not knowing what I was going to do to her next, that and the fact she was unable to get away from me. I didn't gag or blindfold her as I felt this may be too much for her first attempt, I also explained that should she feel panicky or uncomfortable then the session would end immediately.
I was so excited that she wanted to join me, I didn't dare do anything which would put her off engaging in future sessions!

She is aware of my interest in SB, I came clean to her some time ago about this, I felt that if she were to discover me self-tied there would be a lot of explaining to do! However, I was not prepared for her response - " I knew you were a perv, it's no surprise". She then went on to tell me that she'd found a butt plug and restraints under my bed, a few years ago when we were still dating! I suppose this must have given the game away :rofl:

I'll post some pictures of my metalware shortly, I am off out to my workshop this morning to finish welding up a nice steel spreader bar :twisted:

Regards,
Fifer.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Welcome aboard!
Congrats for having the guts to tell your partner right away that you are into (self-) bondage.
What a piece of luck that she's at least interested!

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

CaptainJoe wrote: Congrats for having the guts to tell your partner right away that you are into (self-) bondage.
he didn't, joe.

reread the 2nd paragraph
[
Joanna1992

Post by Joanna1992 »

Hi Fifer, from another Scot.

Cant wait to see your metalworking. I love metal harnesses and restraints.

Jo