Hi from Jenny!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
bound_jenny

Hi from Jenny!

Post by bound_jenny »

My name is Jennifer, and I practice self-bondage for many, many years (since childhood, in fact). As I matured, I have found it a wonderful way to release the tensions and center myself. It is a lot like meditation.

I also like tight corsets and high heels (a necessity for bondage :wink: ), and trying to find new ways of tormenting myself while helplessly bound...

It is always wonderful to imagine myself as a kidnapped girl, the damsel in distress, the captured spy being tormented for information (and for fun, of course). My mind wanders to this imaginary world, escaping the everyday vanilla world for a few minutes or hours, tightly embraced in the comforting coils of my ropes and other restraints...

I am getting away from myself there... :oops:

Big rope hugs and ballgag kisses!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Welcome Jennifer from Montreal... :wink:
I am getting away from myself there... Embarassed
Feel free to get away...as much as possible :D

I also like tight corsets and high heels. Unfortunately, I only own one corset and no high heels :cry:

EDIT: Corrected quotation. Curious_SB
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Ooops!

I was trying to insert a quote from Jennifer's post, but it looks like I did it in reverse??

Can someone explain how to insert a quote from a post into yours so I look smart next time :oops:

PS: This is how I did it: I clicked on the "Quote" button, then copied pasted the text I wanted, then clicked on the Quote button again.
Then I wrote my own text.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Michelle wrote:Ooops!

I was trying to insert a quote from Jennifer's post, but it looks like I did it in reverse??

Can someone explain how to insert a quote from a post into yours so I look smart next time :oops:

PS: This is how I did it: I clicked on the "Quote" button, then copied pasted the text I wanted, then clicked on the Quote button again.
Then I wrote my own text.
Just click quote, a reply form will open with the entire message already in it. You can then edit out the parts you don't want to quote. No need to copy and paste anything. Be sure not to edit out the
tags though!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
anna
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Jenny!

Post by anna »

Welcome Jenny! :D
bound_jenny wrote:As I matured, I have found it a wonderful way to release the tensions and center myself. It is a lot like meditation.

I feel the same way. Selfbondage can be a a great relaxer and stress release.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Using SB as a kind of meditation seems to be quite a popular choice round here. And welcome to the forum! :D
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Greetings Jenny and welcome to the forum.
It is always wonderful to imagine myself as a kidnapped girl, the damsel in distress, the captured spy being tormented for information (and for fun, of course).
While not exactly selfbondage, one of my favorite interrogation scenes is the innocent tourist mistaken for for an agent of the opposition, humiliated, raped and tortured for information she simple never had. :twisted: :evil: :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
infenro

Post by infenro »

Hi Jenny welcome to the forums,

we dont bite unless you want us too :twisted:
huve

Post by huve »

Welcome to the forum, its going to take a long long time to go through all the posts but they're full of great info!
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

A big welcome from me also, You will enjoy this site.
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
diyCheap

Post by diyCheap »

bound_jenny wrote:My name is Jennifer, and I practice self-bondage for many, many years (since childhood, in fact). As I matured, I have found it a wonderful way to release the tensions and center myself. It is a lot like meditation.

I also like tight corsets and high heels (a necessity for bondage :wink: ), and trying to find new ways of tormenting myself while helplessly bound...

It is always wonderful to imagine myself as a kidnapped girl, the damsel in distress, the captured spy being tormented for information (and for fun, of course). My mind wanders to this imaginary world, escaping the everyday vanilla world for a few minutes or hours, tightly embraced in the comforting coils of my ropes and other restraints...

I am getting away from myself there... :oops:

Big rope hugs and ballgag kisses!

Jenny.
execpt your name, and the fact I'm a man, all is the same for me ;)
alex bound

Post by alex bound »

Hi Jenny. Thanks for your advice from our Private Messages. I see you are a big player here.
Last edited by alex bound on 12 Dec 2018, 01:37, edited 1 time in total.
It's never too late
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

We have an old saying up here in Quebec, "je fais partie des meubles ici", literally "I'm part of the furniture here".

Even if it's eleven years after my intro (yikes.. that long? :shock: ), a big thanks from a dusty old sofa with a few frayed edges... :rofl:

:hi:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I thought I was in some sort of time warp then :?

If I went back 11 years even with everything I've learned in the least 11 years would I still make the same mistakes ?
Yes, I would because I only ever seem to remember what I've learned after I just made the same mistake again, Life is just so :facepalm: now days.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:I only ever seem to remember what I've learned after I just made the same mistake again
Stop eating out of aluminum pots. :mrgreen:

Jenny.